Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six Million Dollar Man Action Figures Official Announcement!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cyberjerk
    • Nov 28, 2013

I was going to tear mine open and play with them, too, but have another set on the way and will wait (if I can) until they arrive. Also, I noticed my red suit Steve has two left legs - it'll be fun to see if someone here ends up with a Steve with two right legs!

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by cyberjerk
      Mine were waiting for me when I got home from work today! Absolutely awesome. I'm ordering another set for sure. Excellent work, Craig!
      Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker
      Got mine tonight, as well as the ReAction Alien, and can't stop messing with them. I purchased a set to keep carded and a set to open.

Craig, these are perfect vintage style figures all the way. They have the look and feel. I absolutely love the sculpts. The cards are a beauty, the way toy packaging used to be. Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Extremely well done man! Thanks!!!
      Glad to hear you're happy with them. So far the feedback I've been seeing is very positive. Hopefully this will result in strong preorders for wave 2.

I was going to tear mine open and play with them, too, but have another set on the way and will wait (if I can) until they arrive. Also, I noticed my red suit Steve has two left legs - it'll be fun to see if someone here ends up with a Steve with two right legs!
      Send me the one you have with two left legs and I'll replace it for you:

ZICA Toys
      Attn: Craig Owen
      1310 West Shelby St.
      Falmouth, KY 41040

Comment

• Remco Monster
        GLOWS in the Dark!
        • May 3, 2006

Oh, you can definitely count me in for pre-ordering series 2. Really looking forward to Mr. X!

Comment

• Remco Monster
          GLOWS in the Dark!
          • May 3, 2006

Also, I dig the removable limbs. If you want a Steve Austin mask for Mr. X, just pop off Steve's head and put it on Mr. X's body.

Comment

• ZICA
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker
            Also, I dig the removable limbs. If you want a Steve Austin mask for Mr. X, just pop off Steve's head and put it on Mr. X's body.
            I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet but the hands turn too.

Comment

• Remco Monster
              GLOWS in the Dark!
              • May 3, 2006

Whoa, I didn't even notice that. Cool!

Comment

• cyberjerk
                • Nov 28, 2013

Same - I'm all in for any future figures, playsets, vehicles, whatever in this line!
                No worries on swapping it, Craig. I planned to keep one of these on its awesome card, anyway.
                Thank you for the kind offer, though.

Comment

• Hedji
                  Citizen of Gotham
                  • Nov 17, 2012

Ah, okay... I was wondering about the hands. My red Steve had a curled upward palm that my blue Steve didn't. Since I'm keeping them carded, I didn't realize they had swivel wrists. I thought it may be a sculpting difference.

Comment

• ZICA
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 7, 2006

Same - I'm all in for any future figures, playsets, vehicles, whatever in this line!
                    No worries on swapping it, Craig. I planned to keep one of these on its awesome card, anyway.
                    Thank you for the kind offer, though.
                    OK, but if you change your mind please don't hesitate to ask.

Originally posted by Hedji
                    Ah, okay... I was wondering about the hands. My red Steve had a curled upward palm that my blue Steve didn't. Since I'm keeping them carded, I didn't realize they had swivel wrists. I thought it may be a sculpting difference.
                    Yeah, I wanted to keep that little detail a secret until the figures got released.

Comment

• mego
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 16, 2012

aaaaaahhhh!!! My Bionic Bigfoot arrives today (1 day earlier than estimated from Amok Time).
                      I don't want to wish the day away or anything like that, but I sure am looking forward to the end of the work day today!

Comment

• Brown Bear
                        Still Old School
                        • Feb 14, 2008

Pictures people!!! LOL
                        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                          Muddling through
                          • Oct 4, 2008

got mine today and all I can say is WOW!! great job Craig, these are really something special. can't bring myself to open one though, at least not yet.

Comment

• bgiles73
                            Veteran Member
                            • Apr 14, 2010

Still waiting on mine :(

Comment

• Remco Monster
                              GLOWS in the Dark!
                              • May 3, 2006

Comment

• mego
                                Veteran Member
                                • Sep 16, 2012

^Nice! I'm digging these retro dudes.

Bionic Bigfoot pros and cons:
                                Pros: Sculpt: Beautiful work. It's got that cool retro look while remaining accurate.
                                Package: Some of the best card art I've seen in decades. As an artist myself, I am thrilled to see a toy company go the extra mile and hire a real illustrator.
                                Cons: Ok, this is very very minor. It's really almost perfect, but the feet are very small in relation to the rest of the figure. Bigger feet might help him stand in different positions better?
                                Bottom line: Super cool figure. I saw my first SMDM episode AFTER I ordered the figure. That says something.
                                Last edited by mego; Feb 4, '14, 6:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎