Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mightyquinn
    Proud to be a Nerd
    • Aug 4, 2009

Let me just say ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
    Got mine in today and they are beautiful! The little smudge on buck come right off with soap and water. Tigerman's nose paint defect isn't even noticeable. For the price, you can't beat it. Thanks Craig for hooking me up!
    Wanted: Lincoln Dracula & Hunchback, AHI Male Creature, Remco Phantom, Ghost of Captain Kid, 8" Tomlands

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

Placed my order on the 15th, and came home today to catch a very quick glimpse of a black clad individual at my doorstep. With a puff of smoke and a faint whisper on the wind ("Ziiiiccccaaaaaa...."), the man in black was gone, and I somehow had a package in my hand, where there was none a scant moment before! "Domo, Zica Ninja! Domo Arigato!!!!" I yelled!

Taking the box inside, opening it, and lo and behold my Factory Error Buck and Tiger Man figures were within! Only errors I saw was a tiny loose thread and an ultra microscopic black spot on Buck's shirt, and a hint of a smudge on Tiger Man's nose. That's it? Those were the errors? Craig, way too hard on yourself, son! You not only knocked these figures out of the park, you knocked 'em out of the tri-state area. If you maintain this level of quality, I can only imagine how mind-numbingly stunning the other figures (especially the Wilma Deering figure. YOWZA!) will be.

Full marks, lad!
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• ZICA
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Timothy2251
        Placed my order on the 15th, and came home today to catch a very quick glimpse of a black clad individual at my doorstep. With a puff of smoke and a faint whisper on the wind ("Ziiiiccccaaaaaa...."), the man in black was gone, and I somehow had a package in my hand, where there was none a scant moment before! "Domo, Zica Ninja! Domo Arigato!!!!" I yelled!

Taking the box inside, opening it, and lo and behold my Factory Error Buck and Tiger Man figures were within! Only errors I saw was a tiny loose thread and an ultra microscopic black spot on Buck's shirt, and a hint of a smudge on Tiger Man's nose. That's it? Those were the errors? Craig, way too hard on yourself, son! You not only knocked these figures out of the park, you knocked 'em out of the tri-state area. If you maintain this level of quality, I can only imagine how mind-numbingly stunning the other figures (especially the Wilma Deering figure. YOWZA!) will be.

Full marks, lad!
        I probably am being a little too picky when it comes to these factory error figures. It's mainly because I'm paranoid that I'll have a buyer who is as nuts as I am when it comes to the very small details.

Glad to hear you're impressed with the figures!

Comment

• Timothy2251
          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
          • Mar 15, 2008

More than impressed, Craig. I'm in awe, sir! The likenesses are terrific, the level of detail on the outfits is astonishing, and the packaging kicks it up a notch (easy to open and put the figures back in, plus boxed figures always seemed to be a bit more upscale anyway than their common carded brethren).

Count me in on Hawk, Kane and the Draconian Guard when they become available, and I needs me a Wilma and Ardala, too! 'Cause Buck gets cold at night!
          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• torgospizza
            Theocrat of Pan Tang
            • Aug 19, 2010

Got my second factory error Buck today, and I'm even more impressed than I was with the first. Zica's the best, guys--if you haven't checked them out yet, do yourself a favor and get on it.

Fingers crossed they get the Six Million Dollar Man license!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎