Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimsmegos
    Mego Dork
    • Nov 9, 2008

I too must chime in with Sandy. Even the "flawed" figures are beyond belief. The price at regular retail is outstanding so to get these so incredibly cheap is truly amazing.

Comment

• starsky
      veteran member
      • Aug 26, 2007

i have to echo the same sentiments. these figures are a steal!! even the ones that are supposedly defective dont look bad at all and perfect to open up and play...oops i meant display.

Comment

• mego73
        Printed paperboard Tiger
        • Aug 1, 2003

Yup, the figures are great so don't be late in ordering one.

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• torgospizza
          Theocrat of Pan Tang
          • Aug 19, 2010

If you like Buck at all, get one! When I saw there were more available, I had to get another--they're incredible!

Comment

• captact
            King of Super Queens!
            • Aug 19, 2007

I just got mines and the quality is just amazing!!!!!! I cant find a single flaw or factory error,..ZICA,...I tip my hat at you,..your figures are simply A W E S O M E !!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for the others to be released!!!!!!!!
            Ray

Comment

• DocDrako
              Formerly Doc Drako
              • Nov 11, 2004

I also feel compelled to jump in and talk about my ZICA figure. I picked up the Buck Rogers factory error figure for two reasons; first, because I at least wanted Buck & Hawk, and second to see if the quality is worth the price. Getting Buck at half price was a perfect opportunity. (The only flaw mine had was that the wings were glued slightly off center, an easily fixable detail.)

My Buck Rogers arrived today, and as I was telling Craig (ZICA's Mastermind is a good term to use here), the figure is amazing. I could tell from the pics that he would be, but until I actually had the figure, I didn't realize exactly how amazing. The details are great, and the work that has gone into making the uniform and accessories screen accurate paid off. The pants even have the vertical lines on them! I couldn't see them in the images, and didn't even care if they were there or not, but they're there. Having so much detail put into these makes them well worth the full price. I held off on getting them because of the price, mostly because I don't usually spend so much on a single toy. But now that I've got Buck, I can honestly say that the detail and design make these worth every penny. I can only imagine how awesome Tiger Man and the Draconian Guard are! I can tell you that I won't hesitate to pick up the rest now that I have seen the quality firsthand. I know I'm only echoing what other people are saying about these figures, but I had to share my excitement.

Add my voice to the many others yelling their approval of these great figures...

ZZZZZZZIIIIIIICCCCCCCAAAAAAA!

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• Janson
                Museum Super Collector
                • Jan 11, 2010

6 Bucks, 2 Tigers....ZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCC CAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Janson's Good Guy List:
                http://megomuseum.com/community/show...&postcount=580

Comment

• mightyquinn
                  Proud to be a Nerd
                  • Aug 4, 2009

My set should be arriving today! It's gonna be a good night!
                  Wanted: Lincoln Dracula & Hunchback, AHI Male Creature, Remco Phantom, Ghost of Captain Kid, 8" Tomlands

Comment

• Janson
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Jan 11, 2010

Wow I got my 4 Bucks in like 24 hours!!!! Lightning Fast shipping Craig, thanks 1000x again!!! zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCAAAAA AA!
                    Janson's Good Guy List:
                    http://megomuseum.com/community/show...&postcount=580

Comment

• bobws
                      Permanent Member
                      • Feb 13, 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too am joining the chorus of voices screaming out that name. my nephew heard me do it when i opened my box.WOW i am thrilled and can't wait to set Buck next to Kirk , Spock,Doctor Who ,Flash Gordon and my 2nd run Indiana Jones all on one shelf!

THANK YOU CRAIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• Timothy2251
                        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                        • Mar 15, 2008

PM sent!
                        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• jemboy2004
                          Persistent Member
                          • Aug 14, 2005

How much for a perfect set of buck and tigerman shipped? I'd rather have them perfect. My zip is 02720.

Comment

• ZICA
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by jemboy2004
                            How much for a perfect set of buck and tigerman shipped? I'd rather have them perfect. My zip is 02720.
                            The grand total for a perfect set shipped to your zip would be $70.45. If you're still interested PM me your PayPal account address and I'll send you an invoice.

Craig

Comment

• johnmiic
                              Adrift
                              • Sep 6, 2002

Craig, are you attending Mego Meet? It would be a great place to get a table and sell these.

Comment

• ZICA
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by johnmiic
                                Craig, are you attending Mego Meet? It would be a great place to get a table and sell these.
                                I'm going to try my best to make it. Cast-A-Way toys will have the figures for sale at their table.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎