X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_cyclops
    One eyed, wonder
    • Dec 17, 2009

My first order from DrMego.

This is the one I've been waiting for! The main purpose of this order was to start fixing up my brother's Superman, Batman and Robin.
    Red hero boots-red male cape-grey bodysuit-black shorts-blue male cape-green knight shoes-yellow collar cape. All accessory items are Fantastic.
    Along with this order, I got for my reference, Female body, Large white muscle body and Swivel arm buff body. Large white muscle body is great. the extra half inch(?) puts this figure up with the 8 inch scale far better than the original Mego. I'm very pleased with the quality of these bodies. Oh, and I got a free pair of purple "Reptile" pants!
  • bobws
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 13, 2008

AAAHHHHH ! The early days of a person's first order from Doc. How sweet it is! Congrats and enjoy!
    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• mego maniac mark
      Career Member
      • Aug 3, 2010

Why did the scene from Goodfellas when they are outside to greet Henry after his first arrest come to mind?
      Welcome and thank God for Dr. Mego!
      mego's befo ho's

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

My favorite new Doc Mego item...the swivel-arm bicep body...It ROCKS! It's really solidly built, and fixes the problems of the earlier bodies where the torso would crack and the arms would get sucked inside.
        sigpic

Comment

• MEGOMAN
          Defender of the Megoverse
          • Dec 30, 2008

Dr. MEGO is the she-ot!!!

Comment

• drmego
            EMCE Toys
            • Jun 15, 2001

Don't ever call me Paulie

Because my friends all think that Paul Sorvino should play me in a movie.

Originally posted by mego maniac mark
            Why did the scene from Goodfellas when they are outside to greet Henry after his first arrest come to mind?
            www.drmego.com
            www.megoman.com
            www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• boynightwing
              That Carl Guy
              • Apr 24, 2002

I remember my first order. Belt for Robin, Superman boots, parts for my Batmobile, Gloves for Robin, Batman, and Aquaman.

Comment

• TMANSTOYS
                CALLING ALL DUKES !!
                • May 12, 2011

Got My Order Today !!! Super Fast !!! Wow!!! Thanks For The Pants.
                "JUST 2 GOOD OLE BOYS,NEVER MEANING NO HARM "

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

Doc is the man. He has made many a dream come true for me.

Comment

• Chris
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by MIB41
                    Doc is the man. He has made many a dream come true for me.
                    ....for us.
                    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                      • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by mego maniac mark
                      Originally posted by drmego
                      Because my friends all think that Paul Sorvino should play me in a movie.
                      "Hey! Dr. Cyclops placed his first order with Dr. Mego!"

"It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Hamonrye
                        • Jan 4, 2008

My first order was a batch of replacement 'laser guns' and 'shavers', which I still use in my display. The bonus item was a pair of red trunks, for which I have yet to find a use.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                          One eyed, wonder
                          • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by Timothy2251
                          "Hey! Dr. Cyclops placed his first order with Dr. Mego!"

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV...640_SY431_.jpg
                          Although I didn't get any professional discount, it was all like; Thanks Pidone, for not snitchin' us out to the judge. We's gonna let you make anudder order. So I did! Tonight. This keeps up, I'm gonna be a "made-man".

Comment

• Timothy2251
                            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                            • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by dr_cyclops
                            Although I didn't get any professional discount, it was all like; Thanks Pidone, for not snitchin' us out to the judge. We's gonna let you make anudder order. So I did! Tonight. This keeps up, I'm gonna be a "made-man".
                            Just remember not to talk too much about "this thing of ours". Snitches get stitches, or at least delayed orders. Case in point:

This is Tommy. Tommy had a couple of bodysuits, 2 pairs of blue Male Hero Boots, couple of heads, and a couple of capes on order. Tommy ratted out the Doc to the heat.

"What do ya mean you 'backordered' Tommy?"
                            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                              One eyed, wonder
                              • Dec 17, 2009

This Tommy guy has got to go! I don't like him. I bet he doesn't even know how to say 'Purple Belt in yellow'. Good thing we doctors are allowed to use electro-shock therapy in these cases.

I ordered 'The Fly Head and Hand. Talk about making dreams come true. OMG. I'm gonna make me an 'Insectoscientist'!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎