• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Duh-duh-da-dum--*snap!* *snap!*

I want ReMego Addams Family--badly!!!

And Tee Addams, Charle's widow, has established a foundation & is open to licensing possibilities.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

They need to be black and white, too.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Remco Monster
      GLOWS in the Dark!
      • May 3, 2006

YES, B&W Addams Family figures, a MAJOR want! Will buy ALL!

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

An Addams Family license wouldn't include rights to the actors from the TV show I'm guessing?

Not sure how much demand there would be for the comic likenesses, or how well those proportions translates to Mego.

I'd definitely be in for the TV show versions.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
          GL of Mego Sector
          • Oct 8, 2007

I would adore some TV Show Addams family figures, (B&W of course) I know Tim Burton is working on a new Addams family stop motion film. I'm not sure when it is due out though but that may spark enough interest to see the TV show likenesses come about.
          No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

If EMCE did it, securing Ted Cassidy's likeness would open the door for another new Trek figure.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
              Often invisible
              • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by GreenLantern9999
              I would adore some TV Show Addams family figures, (B&W of course) I know Tim Burton is working on a new Addams family stop motion film. I'm not sure when it is due out though but that may spark enough interest to see the TV show likenesses come about.
              OH NO!!! Love Addams Family, hate Tim Burton. Ah, well.....
              Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• drmego
                EMCE Toys
                • Jun 15, 2001

You are correct sir!

Actors likenesses - at least for the main characters - would probably
                not be part of the license from MGM.

Originally posted by samurainoir
                An Addams Family license wouldn't include rights to the actors from the TV show I'm guessing?

Not sure how much demand there would be for the comic likenesses, or how well those proportions translates to Mego.
                www.drmego.com
                www.megoman.com
                www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• Tothiro
                  Kitten Mittens
                  • Aug 28, 2008

I know I'm probably in a minority here... but the B&W really kind of saddens me when I see it. I would have loved to have picked up the entire Twilight Zone line, but I didn't get any because the black and white thing is... I don't know. I don't get it. I really kind of dislike it... I mean I even thought about picking up a few of the figures and colorizing them. But it's not like I have oodles of free time at the moment to remake off the shelf toys.

I wish both versions were available. Anyway I wouldn't pick them up if they were B&W, and Addams Family is definitely one property I'd be into, so that would be a shame.

I am SO glad that the NOTLD figures were color for general release.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                    Megoholic RocketScientist
                    • Oct 23, 2007

Damn liceneses any way!
                    Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                      Megoholic RocketScientist
                      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Tothiro
                      I know I'm probably in a minority here...
                      You made it to the minority level? What I want to know is when and how you got a raise? j/k LOL!!

Originally posted by Tothiro
                      I wish both versions were available.
                      Now you are talking! I think that would be VERY cool to have both versions.
                      Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                        galactic yo-yo
                        • Apr 6, 2006

How would you do Cousin Itt? And what about Thing?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Thing could just be a Mego arm mounted in a box as an accessory to Morticia or one of the kids. Itt...maybe a generic head rooted with thick hair long enough to cover up a Our Gang style body?

Comment

• boynightwing
                            That Carl Guy
                            • Apr 24, 2002

I'd buy them if they were based off the movie versions as they are among my favorite movies. I'm sad to say I've only seen one or two episodes of the original show. I have been to the house though. It's in Quebec. I've also seen some of the cartoons that came out in the 90's.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by drmego
                              Actors likenesses - at least for the main characters - would probably
                              not be part of the license from MGM.
                              I think the original cartoon versions would still do well--after all, the TV incarnations were close to them.

B&W would be great!
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎