Evolution baby, everybody's happy.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• hobub
      Ghost of a Dead Indian
      • Jun 18, 2001

Now that's the way to go. A little change to distinguish for the collector, vintage from new. I thank you. My son thanks you! and I thank you for that too. Now I don't have to donate any more of my collection to ultamite annhilation from a four year old mego fanatic!

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

LOVE the new SUPERMAN Sculpt! Wish I could see it better(little blurry)but it looks GREAT!
        sigpic

Comment

• warlock664
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 15, 2009

WGSH !

Wow.

Just...

Wow.

Thanks for your part in making this happen, Paul! I'll certainly do MY part to make this line successful; I'll take 2 or more of each, thank you very much !

I just got in and have been playing catch-up reading the entries , one thing I didn't notice being mentioned, are these going to have swappable hands? I ask, because it appears Superman has two open hands, GL has two fists, and Sinestro has one fist and one open hand. It would be great if our Megos could finally start punching each other square in the kisser, instead of just slapping ineffectually !

Comment

• JDeRouen
            Author of Small Things
            • Jun 14, 2001

I just showed the pics to my seven-year-old son, and he's just as excited as the rest of us!
            --
            Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• bagmonster
              Registered Lurker
              • Apr 13, 2002

Congratulations. Take it for what it is worth, guys...I am proud of you.

As Joes said, I am as excited for my kids as I am for myself (OK well that's a lie, but I am happy for them.)

Comment

• GAFan
                Veteran Member
                • May 30, 2008

Emce, now that the cat's out of the bag, was this what you were aiming for from the start with Emce or did you luck into it with Marty and the restarted Trek and Ape lines?
                sigpic

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                  MeGoing
                  • May 14, 2003

Thrilling news...congratulations guys. I love 'em. And I think it's great Superman's emblem will be improved. I like the new sculpt but the old Supes will always be my favourite.

Comment

• CaptainTrenchcoat
                    Career Member
                    • Jul 6, 2006

Tell us how many each of us need to buy to keep the line running? I want to start budgeting right now. lol These are fantastic.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
                      To Fear is Not Logical...
                      • Feb 17, 2008

Wow! Just Wow! I'm in the middle of a 14 hour day at work and can't wait to get home and read all of the different threads! I'm going to have to get a 2nd job to get through 2010 with all that is happening! Again, Wow! and thanks to all who made this happen.
                      I'll have to keep checking MattyCollector so I don't miss out.
                      It's all good!

Comment

• boss
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 18, 2003

I repeatedly have the same toy related dream where I see WGSH's out of the corner of my eye at a Toys R Us. As I walk over to the toys, they are a little different. Not quite megos of old, but close. I guess I now know why I have that dream.

and talk about paying your dues... Paul my hat is off to you.
                        Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by EMCEtoys
                          As we speak, my long time friend Paul "Dr. Mego" Clarke is at the Mattel panel at Comic Con, where it has just been announced that we are bringing back the DC World's Greatest Superheroes in partnership with Mattel. Wave One, out before easter 2010 will include:

Green Arrow
                          Hal Jordan GL
                          Superman
                          Lex Luthor
                          Sinestro

I'll go on later about behind the scenes stuff we've been quiet about, but I wanted you guys to be the first to hear the announcement as it was going on.
                          Thanks for making our dream come true...

Comment

• dumbldor
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 9, 2002

I think this is a win for everyone. New World's Greatest Super Heroes that are 8" and retain the Mego feel, but some tweaks that will make them distinguishable from vintage. This news is awesome.

I think the packaging sounds incredible. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AN EXAMPLE!

In two or three years, my son will own all of these and will no doubt love his Megos as much as Daddy does.

Thank you to Joe, Paul, Dave, and everyone else involved for no doubt making EVERYONE at Mego Museum HAPPY. It's great that Dane and I can both be freaking happy about this!

Comment

• The Bat
                              Batman Fanatic
                              • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by dumbldor
                              It's great that Dane and I can both be freaking happy about this!

That's a RIOT Dan!! It's true...now that Doc's made them different than the Originals...we can't have Repro Arguement anymore!
                              sigpic

Comment

• VintageMike
                                Permanent Member
                                • Dec 16, 2004

I just read through all of this. This exciting on some many levels. Can't wait to see them in stores!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎