I am not herbert

Yeaaah BrotherRRR
    Looking for t1 LIZARD

Comment

• spotter
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 6, 2008

Originally posted by The Bat
      WOK Uniforms work for most of the Crew...but Kirk would need a NEW Head Sculpt. I think the Mego Head Sculpt work for Star Tek:TMP though...Shat still looked pretty good in the first Movie.

Scaled down 12 inch STTMP figs !
      Looking for t1 LIZARD

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by spotter
        Scaled down 12 inch STTMP figs !

NO!!!! Those were AWEFUL Sculpts!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
          MeGoing
          • May 14, 2003

So, um, are they going to make a Talos?

Comment

• megocrazy
            Museum Trouble Maker
            • Feb 18, 2007

I would doubt it IMO. Not an exact repro at least. The tooling cost on the lionrock body would be expensive, and I'm not sure there is enough value in a body that has no immediate use other than the Talosian. If they came up with a plan to do, just for example, not trying to start any rumours, Titans. At least they would be able to justify the tooling cost across the Talosian, as well as Kid Flash, Speedy, and Aqualad. Though an 8 inch Talosian is a bit out of scale to the actual character rendition, with the success the Trek line has shown thus far, it might be a good seller. I would probably model the costume after the actual character than the yellow jumpsuit Mego used originally. The more I look at mine I think just slapping a keeper robe on it would be more in line. It definately doesn't look frail with the 8 inch body, which I'm guessing was the reason Mego chose the LR body for the original so it would look less imposing in stature to the other Trek figures like it was in the show.
            It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• teddyk
              • Feb 24, 2008

Whenever I see one of these threads (asking about wishes for future EMCE figures), I feel compelled to stop lurking and chime in!
              My list of "must have" TOS figures is pretty short: Chapel, Leslie, Mudd, Neptunian...with Rand, Kyle, Tellarite, and Salt Vampire as "would be nice to have" figures. I have a feeling Kyle is a longshot, but he would be so cool to have, especially if he wore an engineering jumpsuit. I also really want the female characters to have rooted hair so they'll fit with Uhura (and also because rooted hair is more classic Mego-ish), but it's hard to imagine how Rand could be done with rooted hair.
              I also think it would be awesome to get Mego-scale versions of Nomad and the Horta.

Comment

• Galen
                • Jan 12, 2009

Hopefully POTA Playsets. Please...Like...Seriously.

Comment

• Spyweb007
                  Persistent Member
                  • Apr 18, 2006

When talking original Trek, I'm surprised no one mentions crewman Kevin Riley, he was only in a couple of episodes, but was featured pretty prominently in those episodes.

Comment

• david_b
                    Never had enough toys..
                    • May 9, 2008

Other characters would be good (Nurse Chapel, Cpt Decker, Cpt Pike..), but I'd be more interested in the different uniform variations, such as TMP uniforms, or the following..:

How about Uhura in her original yellow cmd tunic, Spock in his 'Spock's Brain' garb, McCoy in his ship short-sleeve tunic (yes, I know it was a Dunsel idea..), Kirk in environmental suit (rather than me having to sew down the Playmates one..) or his StarFleet dress uniform.., the list goes on.

THOSE would be cool..!
                    Peace.. Through Superior Firepower.

Comment

• nordox
                      • Dec 22, 2007

Suggestion by "2 figure wave"

Sarek & Tellarite
                      Harry Mudd & Salt Vampire
                      Yeoman Rand & Gary Seven

Comment

• teddyk
                        • Feb 24, 2008

Good point about Kevin Riley, Spyweb. I actually do include Riley on my TOS wish list, but I figure he's a serious longshot. You're right though, he did have big parts in the two episodes he was in, and the actor has done many conventions so he's a favorite with fans. While it seems unlikely that Diamond/EMCE would release him, it would be awesome if they did! The same goes for Dr. M'Benga (who was in two episodes) and Lt. DeSalle (who was in three episodes). And if we could get a non-generic red shirt besides Leslie, I'd vote for Ensign Garrovick from "Obsession" - he was always a favorite of mine.
                        And I agree with the many other posts that mention Arex and M'Ress from the animated series. It would be amazing to get them in figure form.
                        Last edited by teddyk; Apr 15, '10, 6:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎