X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gorn Captain
    Invincible Ironing Man
    • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by Meule
    I will be, my back just needs time to heal. Spent a short while in the hospital, got 2 shots in my back and I gotta lay flat on my back till all of this over, sucks like hell
    It's my fault.
    I gave Thomas and his girl a Kamasutra book...
    The "Advanced/Challenging" version.

Seriously.
    Hope you get better soon. Back problems can really mess you up.
    You learn pretty fast that just about every movement you make is connected to your back.

And to get back to the issue at hand:
    Having to wait a year for your stuff is just not done.
    Unless it's made clear in advance that you're in for a long wait.
    If there are big delays, I'd refund people and offer the item again when available.
    Last edited by Gorn Captain; Nov 6, '09, 3:50 PM.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by GlobalObserver
      I couldn't sleep at night knowing I had ripped off so many customers.

We put our good faith in these guys and they reward us with countless broken promises and one bulls**t excuse after another.

At this point, their behavior is completely inexcusable. They should either ship all outstanding orders immediately, or refund the money. It's as simple as that.
      Amen Brother!! it'd be nice if they could communicate with people.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• wyldpny
        Star Trek Mego Customizer
        • Jan 29, 2008

Agreed, if you can't supply the item(s) within a reasonable time frame of when it was advertised as being available/shipped, then simply refund the customer in full and then offer it again when it is in hand.
        I am curious though why we are not seeing the pitch fork carrying members posting in these Cast-a-Way threads stating how wrong and disgusting this is and asking to have the person banned for life like we saw in the toystalker thread?
        Capt. Kirk: "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?"
        Mr. Spock: "I am not aware of anyone who fits that description, Captain"
        Capt. Kirk: "No, Mr. Spock, I didn't think you would be"

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
          It's my fault.
          I gave Thomas and his girl a Kamasutra book...
          The "Advanced/Challenging" version.
          At least that would've been a fun way to go through your back
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• txteach
            Banned
            • Jun 17, 2005

I'm sure they will come and claim a flooded basement or computer problems or a sick cat and most here will jump back on board with what great guys they are yada yada and the pattern will start again. well I for one will not order again from them. A product is good only if it arrives.

Comment

• MEGOMAN
              Defender of the Megoverse
              • Dec 30, 2008

You said that perfectly! How many more times are they going to make suckers out of more people on here???

Comment

• YANOULI
                Part-Time Timelord
                • Jan 9, 2006

Hey my post repling to wldpny's question was deleted.
                " But you can't kill me, i'm a Genius "

Comment

• Man in Tights
                  • Oct 28, 2009

Well, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt but it sounds like there's a lot of bad blood already. It's a shame, because they'd have lots of loyal customers for life if they did the right thing.

Comment

• Meule
                    Verbose Member
                    • Nov 14, 2004

I posted this in the other thread as well. First watch the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyign...layer_embedded

I am not defending anyone here and I do understand why everyone's upset, having to wait over a year for an outstanding order is not done, simple as that.
                    But you were also all complaining about a lack of communication, which I agree is poor business ethics, but now - finally - that DL has at least made an attempt at explaining and excusing themselves for a delay you are still complaining.
                    I'm not saying you should all hold hands now and sing Kumbaya or anything, but DL took a step forward, complaining about the same old same old isn't gonna do anyone good. Obviously they're reading these posts and they are doing something about it, Jason has PM'ed me that my stuff is on the way.
                    Again, I don't defend anyone, but let's at least give them a break, they took a step to improve their business ethics let's see where it leads
                    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• fallensaviour
                      Talkative Member
                      • Aug 28, 2006

Smart@$$ comment removed...nothing to see here move along now,move along.
                      Last edited by fallensaviour; Nov 8, '09, 11:59 PM.
                      “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Man in Tights
                        • Oct 28, 2009

But you were also all complaining about a lack of communication, which I agree is poor business ethics, but now - finally - that DL has at least made an attempt at explaining and excusing themselves for a delay you are still complaining.
                        Sorry if I'm going back over the same old ground that's already been covered, but since I wasn't a forum member previously I had no idea what was going on. Other customers who aren't on the forums would be in the same boat.

Again, I don't defend anyone, but let's at least give them a break, they took a step to improve their business ethics let's see where it leads
                        As I said, I'm happy to wait - I'd just like a PM of my own as reassurance that my case is being looked at.

Comment

• Mikey
                          Verbose Member
                          • Aug 9, 2001

I think almost anything can be forgiven except the lack of communication.

Even if an order has not been filled in over a year most buyers would still be happy and patient if their messages were answered and they were assured their order would eventually be filled... even if they email once a week for a year straight.

If this kind of customer communication cannot be provided, then yous might as well just shut down and give up because everyone who gives you money for your wares deserves this courtesy ...

It takes about 20 seconds to reply to an email.
                          If you can't spare 20 seconds per customer, then you shouldn't even be selling anything.

Just giving my opinion

Thanks
                          Last edited by Mikey; Nov 9, '09, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Man in Tights
                            • Oct 28, 2009

Sorry to interrupt all the back-slapping that's been going on around here lately, but I'm not yet a satisfied customer.

David and/or Jason, despite assurances that my Phantom was on its way (after a year) I'm still yet to receive it another month on.

Could you please confirm the address you sent it to, and any tracking no. (even if it only goes to the border)? Original order #yhst-12736645079161-603.

Here's hoping against hope - I've almost given up ...

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                              MeGoing
                              • May 14, 2003

Originally posted by Man in Tights
                              Sorry to interrupt all the back-slapping that's been going on around here lately, but I'm not yet a satisfied customer.

David and/or Jason, despite assurances that my Phantom was on its way (after a year) I'm still yet to receive it another month on.

Could you please confirm the address you sent it to, and any tracking no. (even if it only goes to the border)? Original order #yhst-12736645079161-603.

Here's hoping against hope - I've almost given up ...
                              Same here

Comment

• Man in Tights
                                • Oct 28, 2009

Originally posted by SlipperyLilSuckers
                                Same here
                                Sorry to hear that. Maybe we should start an Aussie support group!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎