Want.
    Now.

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Chris
      Any luck with finding a distributer?
      That's being taken care of and I'll be sure to post details when everything is finalized.

Comment

• captact
        King of Super Queens!
        • Aug 19, 2007

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!!!!! Cant Wait Till April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• pmwasson
          Maker
          • Sep 12, 2007

April is getting closer!
          sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• ZICA
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by captact
            Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!!!!! Cant Wait Till April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Originally posted by pmwasson
            April is getting closer!
            Just wanted to give a quick update which will probably burst some excitement bubbles for people waiting on these figures. According to my latest update from the factory the ETA time on these figures is probably going to be June. Reason being is because work has just started on the accessories and clothing, both of which will take approximately a month to complete. I realize it must seem like this is taking way too long and I couldn't agree more. However, I can honestly say that once these figures are finished it will be well worth the wait.

Craig

Comment

• sprytel
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 26, 2009

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

Sounds great Craig. A good way to start the summer!

Comment

• william shatners toupee
                  Warriors Gate Productions
                  • Feb 18, 2010

Originally posted by ZICA
                  Just wanted to give a quick update which will probably burst some excitement bubbles for people waiting on these figures. According to my latest update from the factory the ETA time on these figures is probably going to be June. Reason being is because work has just started on the accessories and clothing, both of which will take approximately a month to complete. I realize it must seem like this is taking way too long and I couldn't agree more. However, I can honestly say that once these figures are finished it will be well worth the wait.

Craig
                  Hey, it takes however long it takes. The perks of you being so kind as to keep us in the loop on everything are wonderful, bar none, but if the only downside is that we get "real-time" delays just like you do, it's still better than being kept in the dark like other companies do. Thanks for the update!

Comment

• ZICA
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by william shatners toupee
                    Hey, it takes however long it takes. The perks of you being so kind as to keep us in the loop on everything are wonderful, bar none, but if the only downside is that we get "real-time" delays just like you do, it's still better than being kept in the dark like other companies do. Thanks for the update!

I've never liked to be kept in the dark either so I always try to give updates when I can, good or bad. Unless something totally unforeseen happens I don't expect any additional delays. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• raider5gt
                      Museum Tree Cutter
                      • Nov 25, 2007

According to my latest update from the factory the ETA time on these figures is probably going to be June.

Craig
                      Thanks for the update man,gives me chance to save up some cash

Will these be distributed for us European folks too?

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• pmwasson
                        Maker
                        • Sep 12, 2007

June is perfect since it gives my wallet a rest between the Retro Wave 1 and Bif Bang Pow's August avalanche.
                        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• brent 1701
                          Museum Super Collector
                          • Jan 15, 2009

will Willma have a helmet to and is there a set price yet
                          MR CHEKOV YOUR AGONIZER PLEASE

Comment

• ZICA
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by brent 1701
                            will Willma have a helmet to and is there a set price yet
                            Wilma will also have a helmet and as of now the SRP is $24.99.

Comment

• Meule
                              Verbose Member
                              • Nov 14, 2004

I've never liked to be kept in the dark either so I always try to give updates when I can, good or bad. Unless something totally unforeseen happens I don't expect any additional delays. Fingers crossed.
                              That's what I appreciate so much. You keep us updated on any progress, answer every question and show updated pics whenever you can. Because of that I really don't mind any delays, especially if it means the final product will be better because of them
                              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Timothy2251
                                Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                                • Mar 15, 2008

Hey, they get here when they get here - you can't rush quality, and those figures look fantastic! Pricing seems fair, too, so c'mon June!
                                "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎