Wave 3, what have you found?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toothaction
    replied
    Received the Romulan in the mail today. Wow, what a finely crafted dollie!

Leave a comment:

• Liu Bei
    replied
    Mirror Sulu/Uhura is up on Target now. Hurry.

Leave a comment:

• Mego Newbie14
    replied
    ^It was the same target I found the lone Kirk on Monday. Just happy they are starting to trickle out down here.

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    Originally posted by Mego Newbie14
    ^Good to know Gene is worth the pick up. Snagged a Marcia and Prue before work. Prue was behind a bunch of Tooties and Pegs. I asked the guy working toys if they had any in the back. He scanned Prue and they had one in the back. He went and got it and it was Marcia. Also said they had six on that days truck but would be a while till they could get to them. I thanked him for the help and information.
    That's the case with Kirk!

Leave a comment:

• Mego Newbie14
    replied
    ^Good to know Gene is worth the pick up. Snagged a Marcia and Prue before work. Prue was behind a bunch of Tooties and Pegs. I asked the guy working toys if they had any in the back. He scanned Prue and they had one in the back. He went and got it and it was Marcia. Also said they had six on that days truck but would be a while till they could get to them. I thanked him for the help and information.

Leave a comment:

• ObiSeanMEGObi
    replied
    Has anyone found Gene Simmons at all?
    If you've seen Chachi or Sabrina hanging out, then Gene was also there at some point (same case). I've seen him twice in Nevada now and he's awesome.

Leave a comment:

• toothaction
    replied
    Out of stock, presently, but the Werewolf is finally listed online:

An important search note, though, is that he's listed by his old DPCI designation:
    Universal Studios Monsters Lon Chaney Jr. Wolfman 8"

Leave a comment:

• Mego Newbie14
    replied
    Originally posted by toothaction
    Snared him online back on the 16th. Still no reports of sightings on the peg in my area, though.
    What’s your thoughts on him?

Leave a comment:

• toothaction
    replied
    Snared him online back on the 16th. Still no reports of sightings on the peg in my area, though.

Leave a comment:

• Mego Newbie14
    replied

Leave a comment:

• smonte00
    replied
    Just got my Mirror Sulu/Uhura set from Target.com. Of course, the packaging is crushed. No big deal though, since I’m going to take them out. Who has the room for those big boxes anyway? If you do, more power to you. Sulu looks pretty cool. Im digging the scar. I’m not sold on Uhura. I’ve never really liked the Mego female body and her hair looks messy. The costume looks good. Did they ever make an AA female Zica body? Might be good to upgrade this one.

-Steve

Leave a comment:

• pickermall
    replied
    UPDATE... Mansfield Ohio Target had 2 Sulu/Uhura Mirror sets (I got one)... 2 Chachi and 2 Sabrina

Leave a comment:

• TRDouble
    replied
    Originally posted by rykerw1701
    Star Trek Sulu/Uhura set up on Target as of 9:00 AM eastern today

A lot if stuff is up right now, including Paul Stanley.

Leave a comment:

• TRDouble
    replied
    My Flash arrived yesterday... he is an outstanding figure in the box! I hope to open him and add him to the temporary Mego 14" shelf later this week.

I don't know which one I like better, The Flash or Superman.

I received my Cowardly Lion and Lex Luthor last week. The Lion is cool and good to have with Dorothy.

Lex is wearing my favorite outfit for him, but it just feels off for some reason. Not sure why.

My Bewitched Set was shipped yesterday and should arrive this weekend to go with Samantha.

Leave a comment:

• rykerw1701
    replied
    Star Trek Sulu/Uhura set up on Target as of 9:00 AM eastern today

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍