Wave 3, what have you found?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toothaction
    replied
    Still have yet to see any of the latest wave in the shops, but an excellent boardie here played swapsies with me for a Romulan - I plan to tear up that card the minute the box arrives - and last night I received one of those wonderful cost+ship offers to pick up a Wolfie. Took the offer, a'yup!

A friend found Sulu and Uhura for me in PA, already mentioned that; I caught Leslie, I mean Al, on the website, but he's soon to be headed out to NY; and there's a Demon soaring my way... Gene will probably be catch and release, though - I really wanted to take a peek at him with my own eyes just to be sure.

Just leaves Kirk and the Lion to try to land, and probably a replacement Bundy, ha.

Leave a comment:

• MEGO Kid
    replied
    Eh, nothing but the Wave 1 warmers and Woody and Al in N Va. Probably my last time making a special trip to Target(s) a couple of times a week. It's like the Mego isle is frozen in time. I'll hit them up if I'm close, otherwise I'll wait six months until they're trying to get rid of everything for half price. I never expected Gorns to fall out of the doors of Target when I came in like tribbles from a grain bin but damn, this has been frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• Makernaut
    replied
    NW Oklahoma City this morning. Nothing but Wave 1 Peg Warmers, although they had 2 Belas. No Wave 2 figures, at all and no Wave 3, either.

I got home and UPS had dropped off The Flash that I ordered from the website earlier this week, so still a good day.

Leave a comment:

• smonte00
    replied
    Missed out on the two pack again. I had it in my cart, though.

Leave a comment:

• MRP
    replied
    Mat Sabrina arrived today from Target safe and sound and extremely well packaged. The Romulan Commander however is on back order.

-M

Leave a comment:

• monitor_ep
    replied
    I Like Chachi's outfit but cannot think who else would were one??

Leave a comment:

• powersthatbe
    replied
    was able to snag chachi and sabrina just now online.

Leave a comment:

• smonte00
    replied
    Missed out on the two pack.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    I just picked up Cowardly Lion, two wewewolves and two Romulans at the Target in Latham NY, plus two Sulu and Uhura sets.

Leave a comment:

• monitor_ep
    replied
    I finally was able to order 2 Charlie's Angels Sabrina figures!!!!

Missed out on Gene Simmons because they only had 3 figures online.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy2251
    replied
    Sabrina sold out while I had her in my cart. Drat! I wish they'd stop with this piecemeal stuff and just put the lot on the website already.

Leave a comment:

• Retro76
    replied
    Chachi and Sabrina are currently up on the site!

Leave a comment:

• MEGO Kid
    replied
    Nothing. Nothing new on the website, noting new in Target in N Va since last Monday when AL and Woody came in

Leave a comment:

• SWCWorld
    replied
    Just visited local Target during lunch at work; they had restocked full of Wave 1 8" figures, but they did have two each of the 14" wave 3 Batman and Lex Luther figures along with two each of wave 1 General Zod and Harley Quinn. I purchased the Batman and will be opening him tonight to inspect. First wave 3 figures I've seen in the North Texas area (I check 8-9 local Targets).....

Also spoke with sales rep in the Toy section who told me that Target just bought a large portion of Toys R Us stock that will be going in the stores in time for Christmas....Not sure what, if any, effect this will have on Mego aisle space.

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivaniski
    Went this morning to pick up the WW and RC and they were gone. Manager said new shipment expected Nov 21...next week. I'll continue checking.
    Sounds great, appreciate the time and help, checked my local target today, and I noticed a person holding
    a Frankemstein and Gorn at self checkout, when I got to the action figure aisle, there was one Gorn left which I got
    but no Frankie's left, the person must have got the last one, the only ones left were the usual female peg warmers.

Still haven't seen any Romulans, Werewolves or Kirk, I'll keep checking but if you find any more Romulans, please put one aside for me, and thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎