7/29 and no luck yet.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rayray
    • May 21, 2013

I just hope there's some way to obtain a Mego Wonder Woman to complement my 1970s WW. I don't understand how we are to find them if they're neither at stores nor on the Target website.
    Last edited by rayray; Aug 2, '18, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2011

Originally posted by rayray
      I just hope there's some way to obtain a Mego Wonder Woman to compliment my 1970s WW. I don't understand how we are to find them if they're neither at stores nor on the Target website.
      Found " one " 14 inch Wonder Woman in the back box of Target and snagged it. They only had "one" of each, ZOD, WW, Bats and Harley

Corny
      Cornelius POTA sigpic MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes :ape:
      :smiley13: Cornelius is home.
      I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Comment

• VulcansFury
        Museum Patron
        • Mar 6, 2014

Found what I needed in SoCal Target. Someone beat me to the display, and I saw someone buying all the Fonzie and Action Jacksons. But I got all the Trek and Dracula I needed (one of each), withs everal Mirror sets, one Drac and one Sulu left behind.

Quality could be better, and Sulus collar sticks up weirdly (one I left behind had black smudges all over the shirt) and I thought it would be fixed when I opened it, but it still sticks up. Everybody's right arm seems wonky. And Kirks hair is really dark, almost black. Still overall happy and looking forward for more, need a new Bones, Scotty and Uhura in classic uniforms.

Nobody was looking at the sitcom figures left behind.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

I went to the local one(again) this morning. they had the end cap up with the price tags and Mego corp. banner on top. no product and the clerk insisted they don't have them yet, even though the website say they are in stock at that store. oh well, considering the last clerk I had check told me they would not get them at all, at least this is a step closer. maybe tomorrow or Saturday they will have them. I am just getting sick of driving all the way over there every damn day(half hour each way). I know I could call, but the clerks on the floor are useless, I always have to pull the product up on my phone for them to even consider looking for it, so I don't have any faith in whoever would answer the phone

Comment

• hedrap
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 10, 2009

Stopped in at one where they're listed as "in stock". Worker said they have them somewhere in the back, won''t be out for at least anther day and "there's 12".

So What does that mean? I haven't seen anyone encounter such a low number yet, and if it's three to a case for 8-inch, how is that even possible? He didn't elaborate, so I'm guessing he either means 12 cases or it's either only the 14-inch they're getting or boxsets. Very odd.

Edit: I just saw Lonnie's pic of the case assortment. So one store will have two cases of 8-inch, since he used a master DPCI. I think I'm beginning to understand their language.
            Last edited by hedrap; Aug 2, '18, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• tmthor
              God of Knock-offs
              • Nov 29, 2005

At Lunch today I stopped by a smaller Target and looked ...of course none. So I asked an employee (actualy found one that knew what i was looking for) He said they dont have them yet and he has been waiting for the Star Trek ones himself. He said when he asked his district mgr he was told the Larger volume stores and the websites were getting them first and all the other stores were second. He said he was told they might get them by next week in his store but keep checking.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

I also noticed one of the price stickers for the 14" figures listed Superman

Comment

• scott metzger
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 9, 2007

It seems stores here may not be getting them all at once. Last night I found only WW and Zod at one Target, and those two are the only ones currently listed as in stock at either my two Targets or the two other closest stores. Everything else seems to be out in the stores as you go toward Orlando, though.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

Nothing in stock at either Lexington, KY Target. I was hoping to see them in the wild.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• smonte00
                      Veteran Member
                      • Aug 19, 2005

Hey, Scott. I see some WW and Zod in South Florida. Where at you at?

Comment

• phil
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 11, 2007

I still haven't seen anything at two stores in my area.

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Went to my local Target again, and finally saw Megos...yeah...

The display is paltry, only five different figures, definitely not set up right yet, but at least they finally had some...

Outta the bunch, I bought Jimmy Hendrix...

It was nice to relieve a bit of my childhood by picking up a brand new licensed Mego off the display rack, pretty cool.

Hendrix looks great...hopefully Freddie Mercury is next...

sigpic

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 19, 2011

Nice Hendrix catch Mego Lonnie.......FOXY LADY !!

Corny POTA
                            Cornelius POTA sigpic MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes :ape:
                            :smiley13: Cornelius is home.
                            I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                              Muddling through
                              • Oct 4, 2008

rumor I heard was Jim Morrison was next

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Jan 19, 2008

It looks like Jimi is playing his guitar with his foot.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎