Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site rep - what states have they been found in?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Didn't see any here today at the Decatur AL Target.

Comment

• tmthor
      God of Knock-offs
      • Nov 29, 2005

Still none in the 6 Targets near me

Comment

• Chris
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by rykerw1701
        On Saturday I found an end if aisle display outside of Philly in Delran, NJ. The Center City stores have very small toy sections and I wouldn't be shocked if they never get them.
        Okay. I was thinking that would be the case.
        If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• greensavage2000
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 9, 2013

They're here in Columbus Ohio. Don't bother going to Target's website. Go to Brickseek. The 2-pack and the assortment DCPIs work there. If you don't see them out ask, because they're in the back. I got mine the other day and they had all the assortments and the Jeannie 2- pack out. According to Brickseek the Mirror Mirror set was there. I found a helpful employee and they brought out the case. This was the one in Grove City by the way. I plan to post a lot of photos in the next couple of days when I get a chance.

Comment

• kerowack
            Career Member
            • Feb 27, 2008

Long Island finally joining the fray. Had an end cap out today, but didn’t have Jeannie or any cards with a red back.

Comment

• Barnabas Collins
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 15, 2010

Saw Sulu, Action Jackson, and Trek and Jeannie 2-packs in Atlanta, Georgia.

Barnabas Collins

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                Creature Of The Night
                • May 14, 2011

Endcaps at one Oxnard Store (full on Saturday) and one Ventura Store (partial as of today). Nothing at the other Ventura store so far.
                Last edited by Dark Shadow; Aug 7, '18, 7:07 PM. Reason: I stuttered.

Comment

• rche
                  channeling Bob Wills
                  • Mar 26, 2008

I am currently on a summer road trip and have stopped at a couple of Targets.
                  Both Tulsa, OK and Albuquerque NM have endocaps up with the MEGO header. Tulsa had everybody but Drac. Alb had what looked like two cases of each figure out for sale. For some reason, several of the cards in Alb were bent, or the hang tags were damaged. Lots of selection there, tho.

Alb endcap.jpg
                  Last edited by rche; Aug 12, '18, 3:45 PM.

Comment

• The Bat
                    Batman Fanatic
                    • Jul 14, 2002

Maine checking in! Completed my collection between South Portland and Biddeford(end cap display was up!) this morning!
                    sigpic

Comment

• SWDAVE
                      • May 31, 2017

At four different Targets in the Toledo, Ohio region, I saw every figure!

I picked up two Draculas, Action Jackson, Norm, and the Fonz.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                        SynthoRes Transmigrator
                        • Oct 24, 2007

I hit up two Target's that are outside of the city of Seattle.
                        The super store in Redmond seemed a little disorganized and messy. They had boxes sitting in the aisles but I did not take the time to go over and find any ones that are labeled mego. Seems they are understaffed.
                        After that I went to the Issaquah Target and this was a bingo. They had every single one. As you can tell from the picture they were all there. I had to do a little organization and cleaning to keep them all in one location. I managed to pick up two more Hendrix and one Drac and one Alice.
                        So for those of you in Seattle and near Seattle, I would recommend hitting up the Issaquah Target today. Also they had a number 4 Sulu but the card was bent so I passed up on it.

Comment

• actjac01
                          Veteran Member
                          • May 17, 2009

Originally posted by Barnabas Collins
                          Saw Sulu, Action Jackson, and Trek and Jeannie 2-packs in Atlanta, Georgia.

Barnabas Collins
                          Hey Barnabas, I was just curious. I'm from Decatur. Which Target in ATL did you find them?
                          "...You can capture the Klingon & bring him back to the Enterprise!"

Comment

• cockyhoskins
                            Career Member
                            • Jan 13, 2009

Decided I'd take my "annual" trip to Target today in Greenville, SC. (I'm not a huge fan of going into Wal-Marts/Targets/etc. I always tell my wife "This is my annual trip you know!")

They had an endcap with basically all the figures. Four each of the two packs. Four each of the 14" figures (3 of Batman) and multiples of all figures. I know I saw Alice and Peggy. I don't remember specifically if there were the other girls, but in the picture there's someone behind Peggy. They only had 1 Hendrix left.

I picked up a Dracula (they had 3), so I could say I bought a Mego in the store in 2018. I debated between him and AJ. I didn't really look at the numbers of all the figures, since I had my son with me. I guess I should have to see if there were any low numbers. Oh well, maybe I'll make a second "annual" trip next week.

The Target site says all the Targets in my area are stocked. This one was definitely well stocked. My only complaint is that the Mego banner wasn't hanging on the endcap. Just the generic Target logo banner.

IMG_7169.jpg

Comment

• Barnabas Collins
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by actjac01
                              Hey Barnabas, I was just curious. I'm from Decatur. Which Target in ATL did you find them?
                              The Target near Perimeter Mall.

Barnabas Collins

Comment

• jwyblejr
                                galactic yo-yo
                                • Apr 6, 2006

Just went back today. I talked to someone that works there and was told they were only getting in the 14" Batman and Wonder Woman and the Star Trek 2-Pack.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎