Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site rep - what states have they been found in?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spyweb007
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 18, 2006

've been checking my local Targets with no luck. I hadn't really noticed before just how poorly stocked the toy aisle are there, half empty and the same stuff opn the shelf for months at a time. The employees have no knowledge of the products in the toy department either. As many problems as Toys R Us had, it makes me miss them all the more. If TRU had an entire toy line exclusive to them, at least the employees would know about it. I'm sure Target will eventually get the Megos out on the shelf, even if the don't realize that it is something special.

Comment

• SWDAVE
      • May 31, 2017

I have not seen any in NW Ohio or Central Ohio. Checked brickseek and there is nothing in my area. The website does not even say sold out. Did they even make it here??

Comment

• SWDAVE
        • May 31, 2017

Sorry, double post

Comment

• Tommyboy
          Spock Head Speculator
          • May 13, 2003

Update for Maryland. Yesterday a Target store in a nearby city had nothing. I returned to my local store this morning where I'd found Fonzie and Kelly two days ago. The area had been restocked! Now they had the Jeannie set plus Hendrix, Norm, Bela Lugosi, Chekov, Sulu, Piper, Tootie, Alice, Peggy, Action Jackson, Kelly, and Fonzie. Lugosi was indeed $14.99 like all the other single figures. No Mirror Mirror set. No 14-inch figures. All those action figures hanging from pegs at reasonable prices is a breathtaking sight. Big thanks to everyone who made this happen.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

They Dayton, Ohio area Targets all have them now to some extent. I went to Beavercreek this morning and they didn;t have them in the aisles yet, but a helpful employees was able to get a case with the Bela Lugosi Dracula for me (I got Sulu and AJ too). And I was told by someone else that the South Dayton and Huber Heights Targets had endcaps up filled with Mego product. (Huber is the one I usually go to but I was going to a comic & toy show in Beavercreek this morning, so I stopped there). Someone at the show had been the the other 2 Dayton area Targets yesterday and found the endcaps of Mego stuff).

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• MegoMonk
              Career Member
              • Jan 22, 2007

Target in Staten Island has AJ and Sulu. I bought an AJ, did not buy Sulu since I have an EMce from a few years back. Supposedly, Target at the Menlo Park Mall in NJ has some figures, not sure if I will drive to NJ to see what they have there.

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 19, 2011

Target in Mount Dora, Florida has a nice Mego endcap up since Friday. If your around the Central Florida area it's worth the drive.

Saw 3 " Jeannine " sets there on Sunday.

063.jpg
                Cornelius POTA sigpic MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes :ape:
                :smiley13: Cornelius is home.
                I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Comment

• scott metzger
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 9, 2007

Lake Mary, Florida, had them yesterday (no Bela or Batman).

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

everything but the 2 packs, zod and WW are back up on the website

Comment

• johnnystorm
                      Hot Child in the City
                      • Jul 3, 2008

Mechanicsburg PA. has the endcap up. Mirror Trek, Jimi, Fonzie, and all the 14" were there this morning. Associate said he thought the others were buried on pallets in the back, but he did look for them, but couldn't find them. Told me to check back in a day or so.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                        Muddling through
                        • Oct 4, 2008

Trek 2 pack back up on website. I have now gotten everything I wanted from wave 1 from their website

Comment

• K
                          Fun Will Now Commence
                          • Jun 20, 2001

^thanks for the trek tip. No $ right now, dammit
                          I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• Chris
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 23, 2009

Nothing at 2 of the 3 Center City (Philadelphia) Targets as of Saturday. Probably just get them online.
                            If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• drogge
                              Career Member
                              • Jul 24, 2009

I have been lucky enough in Wichita, KS to buy all the 8 inch figures, a young man got them from the stock room for me on June 29th. Since then I have been to all 4 local Targets looking for the 14 inch figures. I have been told they were not available. Despite getting the 8 inch figures from the stock room on June 29th, they still are not being stocked on the floor. I was told by several Target associates they will not be stocked due to high demand, they will only be pulled from the back should a costumer request. What? This makes no sense. It worries me about future releases, I am wondering if I will be so lucky next time. Why are the Dracula and Charmed figures seeing an increase in price on the website? When is the release of the second wave, so I can camp out at Target. These must be selling very well.

Comment

• rykerw1701
                                Persistent Member
                                • Aug 27, 2007

Originally posted by Chris
                                Nothing at 2 of the 3 Center City (Philadelphia) Targets as of Saturday. Probably just get them online.

On Saturday I found an end if aisle display outside of Philly in Delran, NJ. The Center City stores have very small toy sections and I wouldn't be shocked if they never get them.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎