Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New Category Would You Like to See?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

General Sci-Fi would be awesome!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

Old like Forbidden Planet or vintage like Logan’s Run or new like Event Horizon?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
        Old like Forbidden Planet or vintage like Logan’s Run or new like Event Horizon?
        Logan's Run would be awesome! I'd like stuff with cool space suits and aliens. Newer shows like Dark Matter and the like would be cool. Firefly would be pretty neat. Farscape would be ultra awesome! Stargate would also be ultra awesome!!

Comment

• hizzy
          Museum Super Collector
          • Apr 1, 2023

I would enjoy some sci-fi stuff. Maybe characters pulled from sci-fi and pulp novels? Maybe stuff from DC's Vertigo lineup? A Mego version of the Shadow would be nice.

Personally, I would like to see a Mego Kung Fu movies series. Like a 36 Chambers of Shaolin figure, or the Venoms.

Comment

• apes3978
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
            General Sci-Fi would be awesome!
            "Alien-Nation" would be cool, but probably too limited of an audience.

Comment

• KingKickass1983
              Career Member
              • Jan 19, 2019

I wish Mego would give us a larger body with bigger shoulders and well designed torso for shirtless characters.

THAN they could do Conan justice. But this also opens doors to other big muscular dudes, like Death Dealer, Doc Savage, Dark Wolf, He-man/Skeletor, Warlord, Hercules...

It would also give us a bigger body for Hulk and Thing...
              Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• KnightDetective
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 31, 2012

Originally posted by hizzy
                Personally, I would like to see a Mego Kung Fu movies series. Like a 36 Chambers of Shaolin figure, or the Venoms.
                Paul showed a rooted hair prototype kung-fu figure at Toy Fair 2011(?) that I was really excited for. Alas, the project it was attached to fell through, and it never came out. Went to find a picture to post but the link was broken. Hope someone takes a crack at the genre eventually!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎