X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbrosj66
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by JediJaida
    Glad to see someone else shares my interest in that figure! Not to mention the series.
    I have a couple original Isis figures that definitely are among my favorites but I would LOVE one that looks like Joanna and has long straight hair. And yes, more of her co-stars, supporting characters and bad guys. Sadly, I think you and I may be in the minority on this. Oh well. Perchance to dream.

Comment

• tllgn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 6, 2010

I agree About Isis .although I like Isis 2nd hair style.so if by chance.someday if she is ever done.perhaps they would do both styles

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

I love to see Isis too but really doubt you will ever see it due to the name,but if it does happen I'd like a less baby doll looking head and more like the latest Mary marvel.

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

Well, they could always change the name to Bastet, and get away with it.
          JediJaida

Comment

• Brown Bear
            Still Old School
            • Feb 14, 2008

Really looking forward to the first review for Scarecrow.
            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Brown Bear
              Really looking forward to the first review for Scarecrow.
              Great figure, sucky too big hat. Pics tonight.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• tllgn
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 6, 2010

Got my kresge figures series 3.fantastic love the new figures of Harley Quinn.scarecrow and Mary marvel.yeah scarecrows hat to large.but what a great figure.Harley looks great love her.i was hoping she would turn out good and she did.mary marvel is also quite good .love her correct cape.and the I g head is nice.no zombie eyes ��.the super girl slippers loot good on her .seems they would have changed them a bit to stay on the figure.curiously Mary marvels card does not show a picture on the back like the others.just the six small pics of the supergals.very nice kudos to ftc for a nice line.also got yellow robin.i have an original that's nice and complet loose exept a real mask.thos new removible mask robin is very nice .again great job ftc.

Comment

• tllgn
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 6, 2010

Qh her card was just backwards.

Comment

• pmwasson
                    Maker
                    • Sep 12, 2007

Got Harley Quinn today! She looks great! Shown here with a 3D printed mallet.

Attached Files
                    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• jeffbearco
                      Persistent Member
                      • Mar 27, 2011

She looks GREAT!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                        Often invisible
                        • Jul 18, 2002

Harley looks nice. I think I would have preferred her hat was sculpted, but the fabric works ok. But I'm really digging her shoes! They look too small (probably) for a male figure, but cast in green they would be awesome on a Teen Titans Robin.

I think the IG head with red hair would work great on a different character than Mary Marvel... like Poison Ivy or ...um, Phoenix or Black Widow. Sorry, I can't think of any more DC redheads not counting Batgirl. LOL! The outfit is nice.

Scarecrow's outfit is cool. Curious to see some nice photos of him.
                        Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• newlyknighted
                          Persistent Member
                          • Feb 21, 2010

Harley looks terrific with her mallet! Mixing the red and black was a great choice.
                          I post in thy general direction!

Comment

• SpaceAgent
                            Veteran Member
                            • Oct 21, 2009

Mary Marvel is the best of the new ones, IMO. Harley looks good and so does Scarecrow. Nice job all around with these.

Comment

• TRDouble
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jul 10, 2012

Someone, please make a new female body! And start using the bandless male bodies too, but the female bodies are terrible!

I received my Series 3 Mary Marvel, Harley Quinn and Scarecrow today. The latter two look good in the package, and that's fine until I one day find space to display them. But MM looked terrible, so I had to pull her out of the package to fix hr. Not much I can do about the mark on the lightning (the joys of blind mail orders), but the suit was falling off the shoulder and she was in an odd position.

Turns out she had one of those backwards bodies or the bands were too tight. So, I swapped her to a Doc Mego female body... which promptly broke at the hip pin. So I grabbed a second Doc Mego body... which had the neck plate that keeps the neck pin in the body, pop out! It was usable, but after I used the body, I found one more Doc Mego female body I had and that one worked. Yeesh! Mary Marvel is not my favorite figure, but it's better than the prototypes, yet still very flawed. The lightning on mine is not great and just like the prototype, the tip of the lightning is covered by the belt. The head looks better in person though, but FTC still has that wild hair syndrome, to go with a (sometimes) crappily put together female body. I think if I restring my bad ones, they will be okay though.

I have never been a fan of Harley Quinn, but it's a nice figure. I wish they figured a way to keep the hood in place better so it's not so obvious that she is bald, but there are ways to fix that.

Scarecrow looks great. Shame to hear that the hat is too big.

I must have missed where these were limited. I was surprised to see these were each out of 1,000.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                                Persistent Member
                                • Mar 27, 2011

Didn't someone make a new female body? But then they had issues keeping them in stock!

You see them on ebay when someone is trying to sell a custom mego-style head. But I haven't seen the bodies themselves for sale in ages.

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎