Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoSupergirl
    • Jul 21, 2014

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
    At this time there is no more K waves in the works after series 3. Its not Isis Or Smiling Myx. Much Much better than those.
    It has to be Aunt Harriet!!!

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
      Career Member
      • Apr 30, 2015

Originally posted by wise guy
      Plasticman
      What a great shout, but I doubt it will be. :(

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

K waves were DC heroes, but they also did Spiderman and Captain America, but for a K wave surprise
        I would like to see the Flash, since Mego created TT Kid Flash but never a Flash, all the other TT were
        sidekicks of Mego WGSH releases.

Comment

• mav-man
          • Dec 9, 2007

Greatest American Hero

Comment

• wise guy
            Career Member
            • Dec 29, 2014

Isis is not owned by DC but would be cool. Plasticman is shown on the bacK of the new 2 packs and does'nt seem to be part of any wave.

Comment

• JediJaida
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 14, 2008

Doctor Fate, maybe? Or the Phantom Stranger? Amethyst? Lor-El Kent?

Blackfire? Deathstroke the Terminator?
              JediJaida

Comment

• Mego Milk
                Custom Mego Maker
                • Jun 3, 2007

Pinkman?

Comment

• JediJaida
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 14, 2008

Who the heck is Pinkman?
                  JediJaida

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by MegoSupergirl
                    It has to be Aunt Harriet!!!
                    Its Not a 66 item on the K-card. But on the same day this one comes out there is an all new exclusive Bat 66 item coming as well.

Comment

• JediJaida
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 14, 2008

Batgirl's Batcycle!
                      JediJaida

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

^ If FTC does cycles, and omits lavender & red versions, they're crazy.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 14, 2008

I admit that I have a better chance of hitting the MegaMillions than a Batgirl Cycle being produced, but it's fun to throw these out there.

I say that the figure will more than likely be something so out there, NONE of us is going to get it!
                          JediJaida

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by JediJaida
                            I admit that I have a better chance of hitting the MegaMillions than a Batgirl Cycle being produced, but it's fun to throw these out there.

I say that the figure will more than likely be something so out there, NONE of us is going to get it!

You Couldn't be more wrong on the figure.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                              Persistent Member
                              • Mar 27, 2011

I'm leaning more towards Plasticman now. That would actually be cool.

Another thought occurred though. I know it has come up before. Mego would be a great forum for the Royal Flush Gang!

They fought a LOT of different superheroes over the years, including the entire Justice League.

It would also be great if Ace could be done on the "Hulk" body. I'm hoping FTC starts doing more with that body. Some characters call out for it like Bane, Solomon Grundy and Kilowog, even if at this point the boots would have to be fabric instead of plastic unless they re-sculpt the feet.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• invisiblelad
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jul 6, 2014

Plastic Man (maybe a stretchy arms, legs & possibly body variant) sounds like it would be a great fit! & I agree with PNGwenn that I'd love silkscreened suits on as many 70s Mego style figures as possible if it makes sense! So I can see Plastic Man as 1 possibility, but there's 1 other superhero that comes to mind.....

After the faked "Mego" Green Lantern head that surfaced in that infamous Mego lot, the fact Green Lantern (the retooled/repainted Superman head) was temporarily believed to be the newfound Holy Grail of Mego, maybe it's old Hal after all? Oh wait, FTC would never consider using Hal Jordan & then never releasing him again, as per what mickeymoosemego said. Unless the repainted Superman head (with brown hair & green mask painted on/removable mask) will be the ONLY release of that specific "counterfeit Mego" Green Lantern was never to be released again after K-Card?

I also was hoping the FTC K-Card Super Gals & Super Fatties would be different upon release. I was hoping Kresege card WW, SG, BG, & Catwoman would be silkscreened versions. I hoped they would also have Batgirl & WW come with proper repro taller Mego boots, Catwoman with Blue leggings, & Supergirl with side-parted hair & puffy sleeves. I also really hoped Penguin & repro Mxy would be on repro short Mego bodies, instead of the tall Fat Mego bodies FTC used, which makes them too tall & "leggy" to me.

I do,really wish it was a repro ISIS, just like Mego did....so it would fit in with the other 70s repro FTC WGH. I was hoping that would be it, considering she's the only DC Mego repro missing & it would make sense on a Kresege card (although she never came on that card) since her original card had the actress on it. Oh well, still hold, out hope for a repro Isis!

Maybe a Type-1 body Superhero? A Lily Ledy costume variant? Jet Jungle?
                                Last edited by invisiblelad; Sep 17, '15, 8:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎