X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by houseofdracula
    ...once I had them in hand, my opinion changed 100%.
    I became a HUGE fane of this series....

...I think that the problem might be with the actual photography.
    A figure can be made to look worse (or better) depending on how the photo is taken.
    Certainly...to both notions. Learned that myself after many years of online toy browsing.

My belief is with ANY toy, if, due to slight visual disappointment, you're borderline online---then: BUY!
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• jeffbearco
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 27, 2011

I still only have a short list of figures from this line that I want from this line. Batgirl and Barbara Gordon were definitely at the top though and I'll definitely get them when they come out!

Now for at least one Catwoman and a Riddler in the green suit.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• rlkrefft
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 14, 2010

I still think Catwoman was going to be in this wave and was pushed back to cash in on Yvonne dying. Barbara shouldn't be in the same wave as Batgirl. Too many citizens in one wave. That said, I still think the Barbara figure looks way better than Batgirl does. I am sad no Catwoman for Christmas. Very excited though to add RC Batman next to my RM Robin. Hopefully this figure gets the longer belt.

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

I just hope that Barbara doesn't come with those wretched Wicked Witch shoes! Those stupid things are prone to cracking, flashing and generally splitting just from being breathed on!
          JediJaida

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
            To Fear is Not Logical...
            • Feb 17, 2008

I am looking forward to this wave.
            It's all good!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢