Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be interested in modern characters done in the 1966 style?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

What constitutes a '66 style? The actors were intrinsically important to the design. For example, without Romero's painted mug and stache, you just have a Silver Age Joker.

I think PNGwynne is on the right track. You would have to adapt the '66 comic or Batman B&B aesthetics, but even then, what's the head in use?

It might be cool to reuse actor heads that FTC already has access to like...Bob Denver as The Creeper...Larry Hagman as Two-Face...Larry and Curly as the Tweedles...but I don't know if their license allows that. They certainly have options to look at.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
      Persistent Member
      • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by hedrap
      It might be cool to reuse actor heads that FTC already has access to like...Bob Denver as The Creeper...Larry Hagman as Two-Face...Larry and Curly as the Tweedles...but I don't know if their license allows that. They certainly have options to look at.
      Oh man, do I love this idea!!

Comment

• ScottA
        Original Member
        • Jun 25, 2001

Originally posted by Toycade
        Here's a better link with more characters. http://www.dccomics.com/browse?conte...%20%E2%80%9866
        I like the way Harley and Ivy look on the comic. I'd be happy with those.
        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Gadgeteer
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 16, 2014

After the ENTIRE Television show is mined of its characters, yeah I'd buy 66 looking Harley and Bane!
          I'm still diplaying Scarecrow and any other villains that look really good with my TV figures.
          sigpic

Comment

• jeffbearco
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 27, 2011

I would be really curious to see how a Batman 66 Royal Flush Gang would be done.

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎