Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

^That was cool. Since I grew up with Super Friends pre-existing, it's hard for me to imagine a time when this could come on TV and blow some kid's mind.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• filmation batman fan
      The Man of Many Voices
      • Aug 30, 2005

As one of the all time biggest Super Friends fans, I will go on record in casting my vote in that I want the Wonder Twins. I have wanted figures of Zan and Jayna (and Gleek I suppose) since I was a kid. I love the core group. And I want Wendy and Marvin (and Wonder Dog I suppose) although I feel they would be less popular. I think Wendy and Marvin would work if they were on Teen Titan bodies since they were generic Hanna Barbera teens. I hope the Twins are accurate with their costumes and color schemes, which DCUC messed up on. Hoping for the purple V shapes on their backs. And the color schemes of the costumes will be brighter. Here's hoping the Super Friends versions of Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman are accurate. Blue shorts on Batman. And dark green on Aquaman's costume. Hoping Robin's cape goes around to the front. And hoping the head sculpts are accurate. Hoping they will do Black Vulcan and El Dorado as well as Samurai and Apache Chief. And hoping eventually, we'll get Green Lantern, Flash, Hawkman, Firestorm, and the other Super Friends as well as the Legion of Doom figures. Here's hoping this will be a very successful toyline.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, I want new, Toth-inspired headsculpts on all of the SF figures. Repacked Remegos would be a pass for me.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          ^Yeah, I want new, Toth-inspired headsculpts on all of the SF figures. Repacked Remegos would be a pass for me.

Chris
          In talking with Anthony I have every confidence that they'll do whatever they can to make these a home run.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

^That's good news! I'm in for the specific SF characters, either way.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• Wise4671
              Banned
              • Aug 11, 2007

Originally posted by filmation batman fan
              As one of the all time biggest Super Friends fans, I will go on record in casting my vote in that I want the Wonder Twins. I have wanted figures of Zan and Jayna (and Gleek I suppose) since I was a kid. I love the core group. And I want Wendy and Marvin (and Wonder Dog I suppose) although I feel they would be less popular. I think Wendy and Marvin would work if they were on Teen Titan bodies since they were generic Hanna Barbera teens. I hope the Twins are accurate with their costumes and color schemes, which DCUC messed up on. Hoping for the purple V shapes on their backs. And the color schemes of the costumes will be brighter. Here's hoping the Super Friends versions of Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman are accurate. Blue shorts on Batman. And dark green on Aquaman's costume. Hoping Robin's cape goes around to the front. And hoping the head sculpts are accurate. Hoping they will do Black Vulcan and El Dorado as well as Samurai and Apache Chief. And hoping eventually, we'll get Green Lantern, Flash, Hawkman, Firestorm, and the other Super Friends as well as the Legion of Doom figures. Here's hoping this will be a very successful toyline.
              Lol when I read this I started hearing Andy voice reading this letter to Red like on Shawshank Redemption. :-)

Comment

• madmarva
                Talkative Member
                • Jul 7, 2007

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                In talking with Anthony I have every confidence that they'll do whatever they can to make these a home run.
                That's good news

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎