Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Is there a Villains accessory pack? I was going to put a joker decal on my hero packs utility belt for joker. Maybe I won't have too.
    Didn't they talk about one? I'm starting to get confused what has been mentioned and what is conjecture. I thought they announced a set with Penguin umbrellas and Mr. Freeze's freeze gun? I may be off here.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

Shame and Madhatter on S-types.Shame Gun upgrades (guns fit perfect in the holsters)

100_6921.jpg100_6924.jpg100_6925.jpg100_6927.jpg

Comment

• nobody
        banjo!
        • Jan 26, 2012

Those are the tiniest holsters

Comment

• Teemu
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by megoknight
          but they work great!!

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by megoknight
            to go with the teeny guns. There is no way that the Castaway guns look right in the baby holsters. Besides, Shame wore his gunbelt outside his deerskin coat.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              to go with the teeny guns. There is no way that the Castaway guns look right in the baby holsters. Besides, Shame wore his gunbelt outside his deerskin coat.
              trust me,they work!...the castaway guns are not that big and they fit in the holsters perfectly...I want gun accuracy,the holsters are not that big of a deal considering they work just fine

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

They remind me of the toy gun holsters I had as a kid, not something that a varmint like Shame would be wearing. Little kid holsters.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

still wondering why Egghead got a Larry the Cable guy sleeveless shirt and no waistcoat when all the rest have been pretty accurate on the costuming.

Comment

• Teemu
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                    They remind me of the toy gun holsters I had as a kid, not something that a varmint like Shame would be wearing. Little kid holsters.
                    they are funny looking with the guns out of the holster,but they do look great holstered...the biggest factor that must be changed for this SHAME figure are the Guns...(he comes with police guns which is very lazy on FTC part)

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

The waistcoat is an unusual style and barely visible; FTC may not have realized its presence in reference pix; that's probably why Penguin is off-model, too.

Or, it could be economizing. I actually like the sleeveless shirts, the coats fit better. What does Hatter have?

I'd rather see socks included in place of sleeves.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

I really like the MadHatter nice likeness and love the hypnotic top hat pop up.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                          The waistcoat is an unusual style and barely visible; FTC may not have realized its presence in reference pix; that's probably why Penguin is off-model, too.

Or, it could be economizing. I actually like the sleeveless shirts, the coats fit better. What does Hatter have?

I'd rather see socks included in place of sleeves.
                          hatter and Shame have full shirts.

Comment

• jacoblb
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 7, 2009

Sorry if this has been discussed over and over again, apparently I missed it: did the ladies from the Batman 1966 series sign off their likeness or not? I definitely want a Batgirl and Catwoman figure to go with the rest of the gang. The BM66 sculptor is amazing, I follow him on Facebook, but I haven't seen any modernization of how the females will look from FTC besides Tarzan and frankly that one looked like a retro effort to match the other. Do we know at this point if FTC will use rooted hair?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Craig and Newmar are part of the 66 deal. Catwoman is on the card back and she seems to be paired up with Tut. Craig has yet to be used on any 66 cards from CTVT.

Comment

• madmarva
                                Talkative Member
                                • Jul 7, 2007

Thanks for the photos. Going to have to get several Shames for that buckskin suit. The shirt might work for a Batlash custom.
                                Last edited by madmarva; Jan 10, '15, 5:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎