X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mickeymoosemego
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by MegoSupergirl
    That's why I don't gamble. Looking forward to seeing more reveals.

How much will be shown at SDCC?

FTC Will not be at SDCC this year. Their is to much going on at the home base. look for some big surprises from FTC though in just weeks.

Comment

• kerowack
      Career Member
      • Feb 27, 2008

Krypto!!!!!

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 28, 2013

Maybe the Silver Age Jor-El? That would be a cool figure. I am hoping for a Mongul figure at some point!
        Silver-Age Jor-El
        Jor-El_Silver_Age_2.jpg

Comment

• madmarva
          Talkative Member
          • Jul 7, 2007

Mongul would be great.

Comment

• scott metzger
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by madmarva
            Mongul would be great.
            Hadn't thought of him; his first appearance in DC Comics Presents was in the Mego era, so he'd be an appropriate choice. They'd need to use the overmuscled body, though (I'd hope they'd re-design it a little to give it that extra half inch the old one lacked, though; can't have the other villains teasing Mongul and calling him "shortstuff"...).

Comment

• Wasimhosen
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 23, 2011

I was just browsing Entertainment Earth and they show the Superman wave not being released until January. FTC still has a release date of late November. I know it says subject to change but does EE know something that FTC isn't telling us?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

EE is pretty slow sometimes, CTVT gets the figures first.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

EE does not monitor the release date on their product pages very efficiently. Just one example is their FTC KISS figures. They have a series (like Monster) that has been out for 18 months, yet once they ran out of their initial shipment they just default to "coming next month" and that goes on forever. I even cancelled orders over that nonsense. If you can go a full year moving the date to the next month nonstop, you're obviously not invested in getting the product to shelves and you leave people hanging long after the product has sold and even been discounted everywhere else. They need someone to get in there and clean up their inventory so they know what they have, what they're ordering, and set realistic cut off dates to not string customers on if they have no intention of getting it. With regards to FTC's Superman wave, I would just ask them on their Facebook page.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                    Don't bet real money on that.

Someone was very close but didn't exactly have it.
                    mickeymoosemego, any hint on which member was close in their guess? I love teases when hints are genuinely being given like this!

I already guessed a few good guys that I hoped they will NOT make for now) but I'll add one;

since I previously guessed (& hoped they wouldn't release them in the near future as these essential all important beginning Waves have been AWESOME- Hero/Villain figs FTW)

Ma & Pa Kent
                    Lana Lang
                    Perry White

But IF they are sticking w/ the secret identities is the figure:

KARA KENT - (KARA ZOR-EL) ????

PS- When I brought up mattycollector having the "almost gone" message next to their products (I believe it's when a product is 75-80% SOLD through), did you get a chance to propose such a feature being added to the FTC products on their sites (FTC & CTVT) ??? Let us all know, as I know that encourages people who procrastinate (like me lol) to either BUY (or BUY more) before the item sells out.....& then having NON-Buyer's remorse! (I made up NON-Buyer's remorse years ago when quite a few times I did NOT buy something in time & it's price doubled or more on the secondary market!) Keep us in the know! Again, ....THANK YOU mickeymoosemego! I appreciate what you have & continue to tell us! (also appreciate every Hint & Tease too!).
                    Last edited by invisiblelad; Jul 25, '14, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                      • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by Wasimhosen
                      I was just browsing Entertainment Earth and they show the Superman wave not being released until January. FTC still has a release date of late November. I know it says subject to change but does EE know something that FTC isn't telling us?
                      Probably not.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by invisiblelad
                        mickeymoosemego, any hint on which member was close in their guess? I love teases when hints are genuinely being given like this!

I already guessed a few good guys that I hoped they will NOT make for now) but I'll add one;

since I previously guessed (& hoped they wouldn't release them in the near future as these essential all important beginning Waves have been AWESOME- Hero/Villain figs FTW)

Ma & Pa Kent
                        Lana Lang
                        Perry White

But IF they are sticking w/ the secret identities is the figure:

KARA KENT - (KARA ZOR-EL) ????

PS- When I brought up mattycollector having the "almost gone" message next to their products (I believe it's when a product is 75-80% SOLD through), did you get a chance to propose such a feature being added to the FTC products on their sites (FTC & CTVT) ??? Let us all know, as I know that encourages people who procrastinate (like me lol) to either BUY (or BUY more) before the item sells out.....& then having NON-Buyer's remorse! (I made up NON-Buyer's remorse years ago when quite a few times I did NOT buy something in time & it's price doubled or more on the secondary market!) Keep us in the know! Again, ....THANK YOU mickeymoosemego! I appreciate what you have & continue to tell us! (also appreciate every Hint & Tease too!).

Okay the person that was most in the area was actually you a few pages back. You weren't right on the figure idea itself but very close in something you posted. And remember what I said, it was something all of us as a kid would have loved to have had and mego could have easily made it.

I'll be talking to FTC on Monday in person and bring up again on the"almost sold out feature" For the web site. I will certainly let everyone know if and when this begins. And like I said before, once things are in stock I will be happy to let everyone know when it's getting down to just a few.

Also I can't say anything for sure at this moment because I still need an okay from FTC or one of their big retailers, but when I came on this board, I was hoping to do some fun stuff like were doing now on the guess what Super related figure is coming out. Then maybe send one out when it comes in Free to the winner. I'd like to bring a little fun back to collecting. I'll certainly let everyone know if I get a green light.

Also I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring their questions or comments from time to time but their is some things for one reason or the other I can't comment on. But I promise you will get Some Surprises from me on this board. Some were just mentioned this week in other threads in one way or the Other.

Comment

• sprytel
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 26, 2009

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                            Radioactive!
                            • Feb 13, 2010

Just to throw my guesses into the ring: Superboy is going to need a villain to fight: how about teen Lex Luthor? Or maybe a bit more of a longshot, Kryptonite Kid?

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by sprytel

Looks like some bells started ringing!

Comment

• silveralex
                                Veteran Member
                                • Oct 22, 2012

Tear-away shirt Clark Kent? That would actually be pretty darn cool.

When you do speak with please thank them for posting about trying to fix the size of their new heads. IMO, the only real issue I've had with their lines so far (and it's been a minor one for me)

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎