Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any guesses on who will be in waves four and five?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by JediJaida
    I want Ra's al Ghul from when he was first introduced.
    Me too!!
    sigpic

Comment

• jayraytee
      Career Member
      • May 27, 2011

Green lantern, Superman, Supergirl, Wonderwoman, Flash, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Dr. Fate, Spectre, Firestorm, Blue Beetle, Cyborg, etc
      My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• dr_cyclops
        One eyed, wonder
        • Dec 17, 2009

Although FTC is reissuing the Mego style Batman figures now. The package title is "Official World's Greatest Heroes!". Making wave 4 and 5 anyone's guess. I'll guess that they will want to finish up the rest of Mego's DC characters.
        Wave 4: Superman, Supergirl, Mxyzptlk, and Clark Kent.
        Wave 5: Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Shazam.
        With new characters starting in Wave 3 with Alfred, perhaps FTC plans to pepper the line with more new characters along the way?

Comment

• Wasimhosen
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 23, 2011

I'm thinking after the Alfred wave they'll add one new figure per wave for a few waves until they run out of original repros. If there can be an original repro. They'll have to come up with whole new sculpts and outfits and that may be cost prohibitive unless they're making some good cash for them. I hope this line runs so long that they get to characters like Phantom Stranger, the Creeper and Metamorpho.

Comment

• Astronut
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 21, 2010

As far as B- or C-List characters go, I'd love a Shade: The Changing Man and Black Lightning.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
              Persistent Member
              • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by Astronut
              As far as B- or C-List characters go, I'd love a Shade: The Changing Man and Black Lightning.
              Wouldnt those two guys have been great as Mego figures? They would have fit in so well.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Shade is a cool Ditko-design.

Black Lightning really deserves to be done.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎