X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iron Mego
    Wake Up Heavy
    • Jan 31, 2010

Originally posted by Mar-Vell
    Or will they only be available online and at comic shops?
    This. They are on Amazon, but that's through 3rd party sellers.
    Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Goblin19
      Talkative Member
      • May 2, 2002

Got Bruce and Dick. I'm impressed.

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

All four of Wave 2 arrived in the mail today (from Entertainment Earth). I absolutely love them. One slight factory error. My Bruce came with TWO right hands. At first I was going to ask for a replacement, then I decided I would just replace the hands myself. They pulled out quite easily and I replaced them with two Zica hands. I actually like him even better with those. If I decided he needs to fight, I can give him Zica's fisted hands as well. Interesting feature on the dress shirt - It has an elastic band that is pulled over the right leg. This keeps the shirt pulled down so no bunching occurs around the waist. It's a great design. The suit is a descent fit. Perhaps a tad tight, but not overly so. Zero issues with Dick Grayson. Solid figure through and through. Penguin completely works. Looks just about dead-on as the Mego version. Only slightly taller legs. No big deal though. He looks really good. Cat Woman is another strong figure. I LOVE the material they're using for the gloves here and on all the figures. It's softer than the Mego versions, but very durable. All four figures have full range of motion. The paints are strong and overall they each have a strong resemblance to the vintage Mego versions while still retaining some of their own qualities. No posability or breakage issues on any of them. A solid line.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎