Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mego maniac mark
    Career Member
    • Aug 3, 2010

Chalk me up as another not real collector. I collect mego figures and prefer to have them loose so I can Have them in my hands to relive those thrilling days of yesteryear.

I opened my megos that I reaquired, batgirl, batman, robin, off the card.Am I crazy? My peogotive.
    The thought process that a figure being moc and has a certain value , with the hope it makes you rich one day should not be the primary reason some one collects . If it is, that's their perogitive , to each his own.
    That doesn't make them a "real " collector . This is just my opinion, but it's real.

Of course when opened them , i did so carefully and still have the cards, but again I want to see them more with my hands and not my eyes.
    mego's befo ho's

Comment

• RobTMego
      Career Member
      • Mar 15, 2013

Originally posted by mego maniac mark
      Chalk me up as another not real collector. I collect mego figures and prefer to have them loose so I can Have them in my hands to relive those thrilling days of yesteryear.

I opened my megos that I reaquired, batgirl, batman, robin, off the card.Am I crazy? My peogotive.
      The thought process that a figure being moc and has a certain value , with the hope it makes you rich one day should not be the primary reason some one collects . If it is, that's their perogitive , to each his own.
      That doesn't make them a "real " collector . This is just my opinion, but it's real.

Of course when opened them , i did so carefully and still have the cards, but again I want to see them more with my hands and not my eyes.
      I totally understand, all my Mego's are bought loose (except one AJ, out of 10 for display) and I agree, love to touch and play with them. But If I had MOC I would probably save or sell them and buy four times more loose with the cash

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎