Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dee T.
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 25, 2012

OH MY GOD! There is SO much to get! I'm going to have to take out a freaking loan just for all this retro goodness.
    Clothes make the doll

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
      Career Member
      • Jun 10, 2007

My boy and I want the Evel Knievel figures!
      He is really into Evel Knievel now. He has watched Viva Knievel around 10+ times, I lost count.
      Lynn

Comment

• Chris
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 23, 2009

First KISS and now this? Where do these guys get their money from? I'd like to pass the information along to Zica, EMCE and BBP to ensure that no retro lines will ever be cancelled.

Granted, I did preorder the Batman figures and bought all of the 8" KISS figures but that's beside the point.
        If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• Timothy2251
          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
          • Mar 15, 2008

I'm definitely scoring the Conan figures, if only so they make a second series with Red Sonja and Thoth-Amon.
          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

Now Red Sonja is a figure I could easily see myself buying. I liked her better than Conan.
            JediJaida

Comment

• fallensaviour
              Talkative Member
              • Aug 28, 2006

Definitely getting ;

Evel in both blue and white
              all 66 batman
              conan
              Kull
              Solomon Kane
              Dukes
              Kiss dressed to kill

All in doubles a set for me and one for my son.
              Thank goodness this year has lots of overtime.I've been putting in 25 hours a shift since feb 14th and looks like it's going to continue until June-july.Possibly up to 48 hours a shift.
              “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Timothy2251
                • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by JediJaida
                Now Red Sonja is a figure I could easily see myself buying. I liked her better than Conan.
                I love 'em both, but I also love that Sonja could go toe-to-toe with Conan when it comes to fighting (she even beat him a couple of times, too). Plus, I'm partial to redheads

But why stop there? Red Sonja, Thoth-Amon, Belit, Zenobia and Prince Conn, Thulsa Doom, Valeria, Bran Mak Morn... lots of characters that'd be cool to have on the shelf!
                "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• SpaceAgent
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 21, 2009

I'd be willing to bet Red Sonja is a separate license that would have to be acquired.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                    • Mar 15, 2008

Yeah, did some research and Red Sonja is a separate property. DRAT!

Well, hopefully CTVT can cut a deal with Red Sonja Properties LLC and we can get that She-Devil with a Sword on our shelves soon!

Comment

• Figuremod73
                      That 80's guy
                      • Jul 27, 2011

Wish they had a release date on the R.A.H. stuff.

The Red Sonja rights looks a bit complicated, doesnt it? Hope it still happens.

Comment

• megatron1976
                        • Apr 9, 2013

Just been looking on the ctvt website and theres 3 teen titan suits listed on there, will they be getting reissed too ?

Comment

• Hedji
                          Citizen of Gotham
                          • Nov 17, 2012

Why does Figures Inc have their own retail site, along with ClassicTVToys? What's the difference between them, and why not consolidate their websites?

Comment

• ovenmitt
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 26, 2009

April 16, 2013 is an historic mego day! Reissues of Mego 8" Batman characters AND TV Batman?! Holy, double whammy! Gilligan, Evel, Dukes, Dallas, Tarzan, and Conan at once! Best Mego licensing announcemwnt yet! Bring on rest of DC Comics and Marvel!

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
                              Career Member
                              • Jul 30, 2012

Would like to see Figures acquire the licenses which LJN had back in the 70's(S.W.A.T./The Rookies/Emergency!) Maybe Starsky & Hutch, CHiPs, Miami Vice, Adam 12, Dragnet, M*A*S*H, Buck Rogers In the 25th Century, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Firefly/Serenity too.

Comment

• Chris
                                Persistent Member
                                • Dec 23, 2009

A Patrick Duffy figure = Man from Atlantis!!!!
                                If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎