For me, both of those Catwoman are too tall to fit in with Super Powers
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
McFarlane doing Super Powers?
Collapse
X
-
Still going through boxes of Action Figures and found my Total Justice #Huntress. I really hate the way they did her legs. Huntress was very close to fitting in with the Super Powers if she weren't in that battle stance.
IMG_20260926_155716_BURST001_COVER.jpg
IMG_20260926_155734.jpgVisit my wiki site:
Comic Books in the Media
To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:
Monitor_EP Deviantart page
Action Jackson Road Trip logComment
-
I was just thinking Mcfarlane toys new super friends Apache Chief would work nice scale wise with super powers.Comment
-
Oh I will be adding the Apache Chief into my collection.Visit my wiki site:
Comic Books in the Media
To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:
Monitor_EP Deviantart page
Action Jackson Road Trip logComment
-
The female buck would have worked well for a Catwoman, Poison Ivy, or even Black Canary.WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.Comment
-
Yeah it’s a shame they didn’t add more females like mentioned a few waves back instead of more variant supermen and batmen.I was hoping for Black Canary most as she fits both spots for JSA and JLA. Glad to get Wonder Girl but the Titans there feel empty without Kid Flash, Speedy and Aqualad.Comment
-
Yes. At least Kid Flash & Changeling, which seemed achievable using existing parts/bucks.WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.Comment
-
Terrific Trio
IMG_20261001_143513.jpg
IMG_20261001_143459.jpg IMG_20261001_143533.jpg
I really wish we could have gotten both versions but it wasn't that hard to repaint one.Visit my wiki site:
Comic Books in the Media
To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:
Monitor_EP Deviantart page
Action Jackson Road Trip logComment
-
Batgirl looks great in black! With all their reused sculpts, why couldn’t McFuclane do this?
i think BBTS just got the individual figures for Wave 15 in yesterday and Batgirl is already sold out. They still have at least 24 each of the other 5 characters from wave 15. Glad I snagged Batgirl before she sold out as she is really the only character I like from the wave.Comment
-
IMG_20261002_111016.jpg This Batman Family is looking better with each member.
I do not understand why Mcfarlane didn't release Batgirl in the other characters.Visit my wiki site:
Comic Books in the Media
To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:
Monitor_EP Deviantart page
Action Jackson Road Trip logComment
-
Hiccups aside, McFarlane did us all a solid by resurrecting the lineLast edited by The Batman Professor; Today, 12:09 AM.sigpicSWEAR TO ME!Comment
-
Oh I love that Mcfarlane has brought back my love for this line along with the new figures and the printed figures that have expanded to collection.Visit my wiki site:
Comic Books in the Media
To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:
Monitor_EP Deviantart page
Action Jackson Road Trip logComment
-
They gave us a lot of great figures that Kenner never produced like Nightwing, Batgirl, Riddler, Black Manta and Sinestro. i think those 5 plus the main characters like Superman, Batman, Robin, Flash, GL etc were the only characters i bought. But I didn’t buy more than 1 version of any character except Nightwing and Sinestro. Overall there were just a lot of figures I wasn’t interested in. But still glad we got these figures along with the vehicles.
Just Wish they had just done their 6” Super Friends/Batman 66 figures as 4.5” Super Powers. But they want to get collectors to buy versions of their main characters in multiple heights and they only produce the secondary characters (and vehicles) in one of the scales so that people will purchase multiple lines. Probably a lot of other toy companies utilize this same tactic.Comment
-
One of my gripes, I had a hard time finding Sinestro in his Yellow Lantern outfit. I found one. I wanted to find about 10-20 of the figures to make my Sinestro Corps.
SN3.jpgVisit my wiki site:
Comic Books in the Media
To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:
Monitor_EP Deviantart page
Action Jackson Road Trip logComment


Comment