Anyone into Funko Pops ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRP
    replied
    I wouldn't mind getting Phantom and Space Ghost, and if I find the Wonder Woman with Invisible Jet I would snag that too, but I really am only interested in specific pieces, not a whole line. But that kind of defines my toy collecting as a whole, I am rarely a completionist, I just want the pieces I like.

-M

PS I've seen pics of that Kokomo store, oh my god it looks awesome. Someday I will make the day trip out to it from the Dayton area, but not likely any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• emeraldknight47
    replied
    There are still a number of POPS I would love to acquire, but I find that, much like Tribbles, they do seem to multiply at an alarming rate. Still haven't found Space Ghost or Bobby from SPN, but we're making a trip up to Kokomo Toys and Collectibles this weekend and usually I walk out of there with at least two to three shipping boxes of POPS. I'm really hoping that Funko will delve further into the BTVS line and bring us a Giles, a Xander, and Anya and maybe a Buffybot. I also wish that, with the plethora of vehicles they seem to be making, they would give us a POP scaled '67 Impala for the Winchester boys to tool around in. Hoping in the future, we can get Ultraman and Gatchaman POPS, as well.

Leave a comment:

• MRP
    replied
    I don't buy a lot of pops (I had 3 before this weekend-the Batman '66 with Batmobile, the Wal Mart exclusive Sandrooper with Dewback) and the Gamestop Exclusive Black Widow w/Cap's shield), but I was at a 2nd & Charles this weekend with a little bit left on a gift card and saw some of the Flash Gordon movie Pops and couldn't resist-

I picked up Ming the Merciless, Prince Vultan and a Doctor Strange (my favorite Marvel character) all seen here in a basket of doll stands I picked up (for only $5) at an estate sale over the weekend (I also got a spinner rack display-not comic specific, but it was the estate of someone who had owned a card and stationary story and it works for comics, mags, and books, and it was only $7.50 but needs cleaned up and a fresh coat of paint).

-M

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    I think they're coming out with too much too fast. It's starting to be a chore to keep up.

Leave a comment:

• samurainoir
    replied
    Nice to see an old school Spidey villain.

Buy Spider-Man Doctor Octopus Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    Originally posted by samurainoir
    I don't think i can resist this one

I know I didn't.

Leave a comment:

• ScottA
    replied
    My youngest son has passed on all until he saw the Megaman set. I saw Space Ghost today I may have to get.

Leave a comment:

• samurainoir
    replied
    I don't think i can resist this one

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Marion
    replied
    I hope Funko releases Prince. After his death he would be in high demand. They made 5 MJ which I predict will nose drive in secondary price.

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    I saw they're doing more Doctor Who. Can't wait for Sarah Jane.

Leave a comment:

• osker55
    replied
    I was never really in too the funko toys but I had to get the bobs burgers set

Leave a comment:

• toys2cool
    replied
    I preordered my Ultimate Warrior

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Marion
    replied
    A Mego era Falcon is coming out too.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Marion
    replied

Gotta pick up that Doctor Strange.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Marion
    replied
    Originally posted by tjacwave50
    These all look sweet, wonder if they'll come out with Star Trek TOS and TNG?
    They have

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎