Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emeraldknight47
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottA
    Batman The Animated Series is coming. Will get Robin for sure and it will be hard to pass on the others.
    Yeah, pretty much everything from BTAS will be on my must have list----if I can find them, that is! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• ScottA
    replied
    Batman The Animated Series is coming. Will get Robin for sure and it will be hard to pass on the others.

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    I will say this,the Gilmour Girls stuff will be any easy pass for me.

Leave a comment:

• ScottA
    replied
    Quite a few good ones from NYCC and regular releases like Pinky & the Brian and Scooby Doo & the Gang. Plus more Hanna Barbera, which I am a fan of being so old.

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    Darn it. They just had to come out with Pinky and the Brain,didn't they?

Leave a comment:

• emeraldknight47
    replied
    With all the other vehicles being released, I think we're overdue to a POP Speed Racer and Mach 5 and well as a POP version of Baby, the '67 Impala from SUPERNATURAL.

Leave a comment:

• johnnystorm
    replied
    williamwallace.jpg

Couldn't pass this fella up...picked him up today!

Leave a comment:

• Earth 2 Chris
    replied
    Cindy recently got into the Harry Potter pops. There's quite a variety of those, including the engine and cars of the Hogwarts Express!

Chris

Leave a comment:

• MRP
    replied
    Apparently the DC Legion Of Collector's sub box exclusive Pop for September is Hawkgirl, which makes me sad, as I collect anything Hawks and would have snapped that up in a heartbeat had it been released to stores. I've been trying to find the Hawkman Pop for about a year and a half now too but nobody seems to hav ethem in stock any more.

-M

Leave a comment:

• johnnystorm
    replied
    Might pick up Elvira!!!
    I've had my eye on Willy Wonka and Swamp Thing. The wife wants the Golden Girls for her desk at work.

Leave a comment:

• ScottA
    replied
    I saw the Batman 66 Surf's Up Batman and Joker finally.

I also saw they are releasing Batman: The Animated Series Pops (6 in series one) as well as Super Friends Pops with Batman being first. These things are addictive.

Leave a comment:

• samurainoir
    replied

Leave a comment:

• msenger76
    replied
    Well, I got bit by the Pop bug while helping my son track down his Mega Man set. Got the Space Ghost, some of the Pac-Man set, the '66 Batmobile and some others. If any one can find me a Target exclusive Zur En Arrh Batman I would be very grateful.
    Good luck on finding that! i gave up on zur en arrh a long time ago

Leave a comment:

• emeraldknight47
    replied
    Well, I got bit by the Pop bug while helping my son track down his Mega Man set. Got the Space Ghost, some of the Pac-Man set, the '66 Batmobile and some others. If any one can find me a Target exclusive Zur En Arrh Batman I would be very grateful.

There are quite a few I like, such as Hanna Barbera, Wacky Racers and Duck Dodgers. I'm on the hunt for original DC Universe characters 01-18 if anyone sees any. And I gotta find a Phantom to go with Space Ghost.
    I'll keep an eye peeled while I'm up at Kokomo Saturday (and the various other shops I'm sure I'll stop at), and if I see anything you're on the lookout for, I snag it for ya!

Leave a comment:

• ScottA
    replied

There are quite a few I like, such as Hanna Barbera, Wacky Racers and Duck Dodgers. I'm on the hunt for original DC Universe characters 01-18 if anyone sees any. And I gotta find a Phantom to go with Space Ghost.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎