Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iron Mego
    Wake Up Heavy
    • Jan 31, 2010

Picked up a Jack Burton at TRU today, and the price on my receipt was $6.99. Don't know if that was a sale price (our TRU is notoriously bad about their labeling of toys and prices) or a regular price, but I was stoked! Didn't have any Trek figures that I saw though.
    Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Hedji
      I mean, really, what other source of income does Phoebe Cates have these days?
      Whether its a good income, or she just has a lot of other financial security, due to this news, I'm thinking she's apparently doing well as far as not needing any spare cash.
      Originally posted by Hedji
      She was fine in her day, but I would think some little royalty checks 30 years later might be a nice thing. Why not just sign the line and say, "Have at it, boys!"? And then look forward to the checks in the mailbox.
      I agree 100%---so, yeah, I'd assume this was only done as some kind of business strategy, some kind of leverage for future similar projects where she may actually be more agreeable.
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• LordMudd
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by Iron Mego
        Picked up a Jack Burton at TRU today, and the price on my receipt was $6.99. Don't know if that was a sale price (our TRU is notoriously bad about their labeling of toys and prices) or a regular price, but I was stoked! Didn't have any Trek figures that I saw though.
        I haven't seen any new Funko at TRU or Target. I asked at B&N and they said they will continue to get the new Funko figures.

CCC.

Comment

• Iron Mego
          Wake Up Heavy
          • Jan 31, 2010

I was really surprised to see them at TRU. My store hasn't had very many in stock since they began carrying them. I hope my B&N starts getting new stuff soon, they've been my main source, and I get the 10% discount for being a member.
          Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Hedji
            Citizen of Gotham
            • Nov 17, 2012

Broke down and ordered a few of the Big Trouble figures from Entertainment Earth since they had a buy 3 get one free sale.

Comment

• phil
              Persistent Member
              • May 11, 2007

I was in a TRU today and all the Reaction figures had been moved to a special four sided display with other Funko items. The "Big Trouble" figures were marked $6.99 while all the others are still $9.99.

Comment

• Iron Mego
                Wake Up Heavy
                • Jan 31, 2010

Cool!!
                Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢