Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LordMudd
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 22, 2011

I was out and about today and stopped in B&N and found the glow variant Mummy. 1 down, 2 to go.

CCC.

Comment

• LordMudd
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by bgiles73
      Wow, Funko had a whole lot of Reaction reveals! 2015 is going to be an expensive year :

2) Aliens (featuring Alien Queen!)
      4) Big Trouble in Little China
      10) Fifth Element
      14) Munsters
      15) Rocky Horror Picture Show
      17) Star Trek Classic (2 waves)
      18) Star Trek: The Next Generation

Both Treks and Munsters. Individual figures from the rest, based on what they actually do.

CCC.

Comment

• kerowack
        Career Member
        • Feb 27, 2008

Star Trek figures are the dream, but the rest? Almost all misses......

For the best though, as I'm all in on neca apes and the batman animated series by dc.

Comment

• LordMudd
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 22, 2011

Munsters was based on Universal Monsters, but the stand out is Lily. I really want her most, would make a great vampire bride.

CCC.

Comment

• bgiles73
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 14, 2010

I just want all of these! I was hoping to see The Matrix in there and the X-Files too, but rumor has it those are coming a little further down the line. They also confirmed for the 6" Legacy Line Game of Thrones Wave 3, Firefly, The Rocketeer, Skyrim, etc.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
              HULK SMASH!
              • Apr 3, 2010

That's a very eclectic mix of licenses.

Still mostly interested in The Dark Crystal, and that's primarily because they'll be based on the original unreleased prototypes.

It'd be cool if they could get the license to produce 3.75 inch figures from Lynch's Dune, or maybe the Logan's Run movie.
              PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• LordMudd
                Persistent Member
                • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by Bruce Banner
                That's a very eclectic mix of licenses.

Still mostly interested in The Dark Crystal, and that's primarily because they'll be based on the original unreleased prototypes.

It'd be cool if they could get the license to produce 3.75 inch figures from Lynch's Dune, or maybe the Logan's Run movie.
                Both of those would be excellent. I would like to see: Barbarella- 4 Barbarellas, Pygar, Great Tyrant, Durant Durant and the Excessive Machine playset, Galaxina, Starcrash- with the clear plastic bubble shuttlecraft, and the best one that will NEVER happen.....

LIFEFORCE!

CCC.

Comment

• Hedji
                  Citizen of Gotham
                  • Nov 17, 2012

^I would buy Barbarella figures for sure. They could really have fun with the packaging design. And Lifeforce LOL… Mathilda May figure!

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Hedji
                    Mathilda May figure!
                    I just use ZICA Yvonne.

I like most of these ideas, even if I won't buy many. Fast Times strikes me as kind of lame though.
                    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• megonaught
                      Career Member
                      • Jan 29, 2008

Classic battlestar galactica would be awesome.
                      Action Jackson is his name.
                      Bold adventure is his game.

Comment

• Hedji
                        Citizen of Gotham
                        • Nov 17, 2012

I'll be getting more than half of these, I'm sure. I start out with a short list, and then I see them on the pegs and my list grows. EE's sales don't hurt either.

Comment

• JWLJN
                          Veteran Member
                          • May 7, 2013

Very excited for The Munsters! I'll probably get two sets (one to open, one to keep) and get Eddie and maybe Marilyn signed. I was able to get the Eddie/Marilyn two pack from the last series of figures signed. It'd be interesting if they did a variant with Marilyn, one Beverley Owen and one Pat Priest.

Now if they'd do The Addams Family...

-J\/\/
                          http://wrestlingmemorabilia.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/JWsWrestlingMemorabilia

Comment

• phil
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 11, 2007

Original Star Trek is all I see on the list that I'm really interested in. Does anyone know if the plan to continue the Universal Monster and Buffy lines?

Comment

• bgiles73
                              Veteran Member
                              • Apr 14, 2010

They mention going back to both of those lines and more in future wave. They haven't given specifics on time frames, but in the forums at funkofunatics.com their lead designer Reis O'Brien has addressed all us fans concerns about completing waves. The guys at Funko keep a good corespondense with the fans much like Doc Mego, Craig from ZICA and David Lee. I Get a really good vibe from those Funko forum much like I get here at megomuseum. I feel like we are in good hands, as the guys at Funko are fans too, and they are passionate about the licenses they are covering!

Comment

• huedell
                                Museum Ball Eater
                                • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by raycastile
                                That TRU shark looks nothing like Bruce. I want a bonafide BRUCE toy. A generic gorilla is not King Kong. A generic shark is not Bruce from Jaws.
                                ??? That's the point.

In THIS line he WOULD be (a generic shark being Jaws). Just as a generic gorilla WOULD be King Kong in a ReAction line if he was the same breed, and an acceptable scale.

It sounds like you';re being too specific, as (I'll still BUY 'em but) I doubt the humans in the line will have a likeness anything NEAR better than the shark I posted in this thread has to Jaws' shark.

With that mindset as the most possible reality, it'd stand to reason you wouldn't be buying any JAWS figures at all then.------and the Re Action "Bruce" shark, yet to be released?---it could be a perfect replica of "Bruce" (it won't though), and I still wouldn't see much difference---I mean, it's a dang SHARK for cripes' sake ----how much different could this new Great White look ---and, will he come with a shark cage all for 12 bucks
                                "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎