Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Hot toys dying out? anyone get any good deals on them lately?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rlkrefft
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 14, 2010

Originally posted by torgospizza
    In an interview with OSR. Here's a link: http://collectorsclub.forumfree.it/?...entry564866630
    So this interview is new? I think the problems with the Batmobile they are talking about is Mattel. They want to be the only one that can have a rolling wheels Batmobile. This is also why Figures Toy Company can't make one. Mattel is so pathetic.

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

It's hard to say what is gonna be an investment .... With any of this nonsense . Honestly , whenever I try to collect for the Idea , I always fail . I love my HT figures . Got a 66 Robin last week at a steal of a price ... Never had him before . I think with stuff like 66 they either made too much , or thought it was gonna be more popular than it was . Some pieces will never really raise in value .... But then look at stuff like rescue cap .... Lingered on the site for over a yr .... Now try and get 1 for 300 ..... U know ?.

HT is really all I collect at this time .
      My Winter Soldier comes next week . Can't wait to play with .... Er pose him .
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎