X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by HardyGirl
    Wow Werewolf, you're really into these! I'm waiting for your own holiday special on YouTube!
    Lol, yeah, I'm really digging these toys.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

If anyone wants to check out the Halloween special early Comcast has it free on demand under Nickelodeon HD.

There's also a new webisode on the Monster High website. First new one a couple of months.
      Last edited by Werewolf; Oct 30, '10, 4:39 PM.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Captain
        Fighting the good fight!
        • Jun 17, 2001

I'm not knocking these in any way, but I've noticed they are stacked to the rafters here in Calgary? Granted I never paid them much attention until I read through this thread, and had a friend in Florida ask me to check for a Clawdeen up here. Its possible the stores just re-stocked, or maybe they havent caught on here yet?

MGA's new Bratz stuff is also all over the place, while the interim lines that were supposed to replace it are all on clear outs. I wonder if Mattel will try shut down Bratz yet again, after MGA won their appeal? If this line is a success as it looks, I think Matty wont even bother.
        "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

These are still AWOL on the shelves here. They were here, there are tags, but they haven't been able to keep them on the shelves.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• ScottA
            Original Member
            • Jun 25, 2001

I've seen everyone at least one time but they don't last. Although there are a lot of the 2-packs still around. I even saw 2 from the Dance line.
            sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• samurainoir
              Eloquent Member
              • Dec 26, 2006

Mostly only the two packs left on the shelves of the TRU that I've been to.
              My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

Our TRU got completely wiped out, I'm glad I grabbed Draculaura when I did.
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

I got one of my toy grails today! A Halloween present from my Mom. The SDCC exclusive grey scale Monster High Frankie Stein. She is crazy hard to get.

I'm usually not that into black and white toys but it really works for Frankie. A nice homage to the classic monster movies and a very striking looking doll in her own right. I dig the chrome on her bolts, earrings and accessories. The packaging is really nice too. A Monster High logo slip cover box with a deluxe foil embossed gatefold box inside.

Last edited by Werewolf; Nov 1, '10, 3:29 PM.

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

The Gloom Beach series is starting to hit ebay so they should start being widely available in a week or so.

Comment

• Earth2Wife
                      • Jun 13, 2009

I am so kicking myself for not getting these when I first saw them. Right now I only have Frankie, Cleo and Deuce and Ghoulia. I have a case on pre-order through Entertainment Earth but now it doesn't include Clawdeen Wolf.

Comment

• samurainoir
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Dec 26, 2006

I noticed the first in the Monster High hardcover novel series has arrived at Superstore and Walmart.

Hopefully some manga-sized graphic novels are in the pipeline. If any toy line would have that kind of crossover appeal, this would be it.
                        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth2Wife
                          I am so kicking myself for not getting these when I first saw them. Right now I only have Frankie, Cleo and Deuce and Ghoulia.
                          You were really lucky to get Ghoulia. She is still pretty hard to find.

Comment

• Earth2Wife
                            • Jun 13, 2009

I saw where the beds for Draculaura and Frankie Stein are starting to ship. They are soooo cool. Draculaura has a black coffin with pink lining that turns into a jewelery box for a girl and Frankie Stein's bed is a recharge pad that you can turn into a mirror for the girl. I keep hoping to run into the rest of the initial run and I think they will make more but they might not make it out in time for Christmas.

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth2Wife
                              I keep hoping to run into the rest of the initial run and I think they will make more but they might not make it out in time for Christmas.
                              Check Kmart. They seem to be still getting the first issue dolls. Toys R Us has been mostly getting the Dawn of the Dance series lately.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                                Verbose Member
                                • Mar 7, 2004

Just for the record guys, I told her so.

Chris
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎