X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by Harbingerboy
    Yeah, if they end up doing a 5-pack with previously released dolls and a new Roller Maze Draculaura, I'd hope they'd at least through in basic Rochelle and Robecca with new helmets (and skates in Rochelle's case) as that's pretty much how they appeared on the team in Friday Night Frights. I think that would be cool and less of a pain than getting four other straight up reissues.
    Because of the Toon ..., It is the Most Interesting Line in BK's House thus Far.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• turnbolt
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 26, 2008

That Scarah is a must own.
      I like toys.

Colonel Raines' Toy Chest

Comment

• Harbingerboy
        Career Member
        • Jun 18, 2007

Btw, the new Draculaura & Clawd 2-pack is from a Music Festival subset (hence the lanyards around their necks). Single releases in the Music Festival line are...

Also, expect more 2-packs, this time for the long-absent Classroom line. Mattel is releasing a Home Ick set of Abbey and Heath Burns, as well as a Mad Science Cleo & Ghoulia pack.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
          Career Member
          • Jun 18, 2007

Originally posted by BlackKnight
          I think Mattel can make some More Effort with the Monster Boys.
          In light of the new Classroom 2-packs, I think a Physical Deaducation 2-pack with Gil & Clawd finally in their signature letterman's jackets would be awesome. But I doubt that will happen.

Comment

• fallensaviour
            Talkative Member
            • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by Harbingerboy
            In light of the new Classroom 2-packs, I think a Physical Deaducation 2-pack with Gil & Clawd finally in their signature letterman's jackets would be awesome. But I doubt that will happen.
            That would be awesome!!!
            “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

The Single Non Deluxe Monster High Figures are 8.99 right now At Fred Myers.
              Roller Maze - Swim Wear - ... Dead Tired .. - Scaries.
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
                • Jan 22, 2008

I found a Cleo Denile "schools out" figure today. No accessories but looks complete with bracelets, necklace, boots and outfit. I don't see too many (1) on ebay, and only 2 in completed listings. Is she a HTF doll?

EDIT: Nevermind, i see I got the last name wrong, as it's De Nile.
                Last edited by 4NDR01D; Mar 18, '13, 5:48 PM.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                  Career Member
                  • Jun 18, 2007

Filled in a few holes in the ol' MH collection this week, picking up Catrine, Scaris Deuce (finally!), Scaris Cleo & Lagoona 2-pack, Rollermaze Clawdeen, Swim Venus, CaM Blob/Ice Girl & Mummy/Gorgon packs. Looking forward to taking some pics this weekend! Still haven't spotted the CaM Siren or Harpy, any Ghouls Night Out releases or the Werecats Fear Squad 3-pack tho. Seems more pics have leaked this week...

Upcoming Classroom Home Ick Heath Burns & Abbey Bominable

Another round of Dead Tired

DT Spectra's Bed...with um...chains and stuff.

Lagoona's Powder Room

And lastly, Draculaura's Die-ner (expect an exclusive version to show up with an additional new doll: Operetta), as well as TWO more playsets coming soon: A 13 Wishes themed playset w/exclusive 13 Wishes Spectra, and a new beach-themed playset (finally) with a new Swim Cleo.

Also, a new character called Catty Noir who was rumored to be this year's Skull Shores Frankie (Friday the 13th Black & White basic doll on the cheap) is showing up in full color in the journals of some Ghouls Night Out dolls, so who knows where or how this new Werecat will eventually show up.
                  Last edited by Harbingerboy; Mar 22, '13, 1:11 AM.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                    The DarkSide Customizer
                    • Apr 16, 2005

Spectra's Bed is Neat ...

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
                      Mighty Man/Monster Maker
                      • Aug 14, 2007

I like the Basketball hoop over her head.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
                      https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• Orlock
                        Megohead Superdad
                        • Feb 15, 2010

I picked up the Superhero MH Target exclusives in Clarksville TN a little while back and saw the Fairy Tale dolls and wanted to get a Snow Bite for my wife but I'm having a difficult time. Any of you find Snow Bite readily available in your area?
                        My Art/Photography Page For Commissions
                        T-Shirts, Prints, and More for Sale
                        My Personal Facebook

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

Snow Bite is long gone from my area. Your best bet is probably amazon.com at this point. $29.95 fullfilled by amazon right now.

She is the only MH Scary Tales dolls I got from the set. She is very pretty.
                          Last edited by Werewolf; Apr 15, '13, 5:45 PM. Reason: typos
                          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                            Career Member
                            • Jun 18, 2007

Saw a Snow Bite at Target last week. The Scarily Ever After dolls are still getting replenished regularly in my neck of the woods. You could probably still see one pop up in store in time, but that Amazon price doesn't sound bad if you need one sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                              Career Member
                              • Jun 18, 2007

This year's SDCC exclusive has been revealed. Everyone expected Wydowna Spider, Daughter of Arachne...not many expected this POWER GHOUL variant of Wydowna as Webarella!

WebarellaReveal_newsPage__scaled_300.jpg

Pretty darn cool if you ask me. She also comes with an extra (new) civilian outfit as well as her pet. I'm glad this year's SDCC doll is not only a variant (and not an original character), but a Power Ghoul at that - perfect for Comic Con!

Comment

• rche
                                channeling Bob Wills
                                • Mar 26, 2008

Is there a preorder date set for webarella?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎