Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • turnbolt
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 26, 2008

Where's my Scaris Deuce...been looking for that jerk everywhere?????????????
    I like toys.

Colonel Raines' Toy Chest

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by turnbolt
      Where's my Scaris Deuce...been looking for that jerk everywhere?????????????
      On Ebay ... for 4 times the Price.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

Finally Found a Scaris Deuce ....
        He's also really not that much On Ebay.
        I don't like is Outfit Much ..., but Baby Doll Loves Him. lol ...

Also Picked up a Scaris Ghoulia ..., and a Deluxe Fashion Pack of Her's. Mix and Matched, and Kit Bashed a Bit ..., Coulda Done More, but this is for my Daughter, so I didn't go Extreme...

I dig the Shirt, and the Worm Earings. lol.
        I think She's the Best 1 ...of Her , since the Origional Release ....

BTW ... The Scaris Smaller Singles Just sorta Got Cheap-Arse ..., None of the 1's We bought Have Stands Anymore ....
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• katiedoodle29
          • Jul 9, 2012

Found half a dozen Catrine DeMew at our Walmart. If anyone wants, PM. As long as I can still get them, I will. (There were 5 once I bought mine. lol) Wish they would release these new characters as they did the earlier ones. Will buy them, but am annoyed that they are part of a series (in this case, Scaris).

Comment

• Harbingerboy
            Career Member
            • Jun 18, 2007

Been outta the MH loop, Im curious where Roller Maze Clawdeen is showing up? I've noticed last year's K-Mart exclusive Roller Maze Abbey on pegs, this time solo boxed with a much more controlled and coiffed look.

Comment

• turnbolt
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 26, 2008

I got mine at Halloween Town in Burbank, but I think she is being seen at Target.
              I like toys.

Comment

• katiedoodle29
                • Jul 9, 2012

i saw roller maze clawdeen at target, too. i've been on the fence with the dance class dolls, but when i started collecting, it was with the intent to only collect the basic set...and three sets later (the scary tales, dead tired and power ghouls) here i am. lol

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                  Career Member
                  • Jun 18, 2007

Speaking of the Dance Class asst., one retailer is supposed to have a Dance Class 5 pack with Lagoona, Operetta, Robecca and new/exclusive Dance versions of Gil and Rochelle. Not sure where it will end up tho, there are pics floating around. Target would make sense...if they can move the rest of those Skull Shores packs.
                  Last edited by Harbingerboy; Mar 5, '13, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• turnbolt
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jun 26, 2008

Where might a pic of that 5 pack be?????????
                    I like toys.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                      Career Member
                      • Jun 18, 2007

Originally posted by turnbolt
                      Where might a pic of that 5 pack be?????????
                      Ack! Cant seem to find it at the moment, but I believe it was a Spanish site soliciting 2013 MH stuff. In addition to the Dance Class 5-pack there were grainy photos of the 3 girls in the Ghouls Night Out asst (Lagoona, Spectra & Rochelle) which I believe is already hittingwithstNd areas, as well a Ghouls Night Out 4-pack with Rochelle, Ghoulia, Clawdeen and Venus. There was also a new 2-pack shown of Draculaura & Clawd.

I'd read rumors of all of these (along with an Abbey & Heath Classroom 2-pack, and a TRU exclusive Headless Headmisstress Bloodgood & Nightmare set) but these were the only ones shown in photos or listed on this site. I have the pics on my phone, will try to post tomorrow!

Comment

• BlackKnight
                        The DarkSide Customizer
                        • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by Harbingerboy
                        Been outta the MH loop, Im curious where Roller Maze Clawdeen is showing up? I've noticed last year's K-Mart exclusive Roller Maze Abbey on pegs, this time solo boxed with a much more controlled and coiffed look.

I just found Both of them At Target.
                        Anyone Know if Rochelle and Cleo R Gonna be Made in Roller Maze Costumes ?

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                          Career Member
                          • Jun 18, 2007

Here's a Flickr account that has posted the images I referred to yesterday, as well as new I Heart Fashion dolls for Clawdeen and an all new Scarah Screams! http://www.flickr.com/photos/obsegebitz_livlover/

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                          I just found Both of them At Target.
                          Anyone Know if Rochelle and Cleo R Gonna be Made in Roller Maze Costumes ?
                          Ah, I guess the RM Abbeys I've seen are leftovers from the RM Clawdeen cases. I haven't heard of any further Roller Maze additions beyond Clawdeen but am surprised there wasn't a RM Draculaura.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                            The DarkSide Customizer
                            • Apr 16, 2005

Draculaura , Rochelle, and Cleo were All in Maze Form on the Toon ..., So I asked.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                              The DarkSide Customizer
                              • Apr 16, 2005

I think Mattel can make some More Effort with the Monster Boys.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                                Career Member
                                • Jun 18, 2007

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                                Draculaura , Rochelle, and Cleo were All in Maze Form on the Toon ..., So I asked.
                                Yeah, if they end up doing a 5-pack with previously released dolls and a new Roller Maze Draculaura, I'd hope they'd at least throw in basic Rochelle and Robecca with new helmets (and skates in Rochelle's case) as that's pretty much how they appeared on the team in Friday Night Frights. I think that would be cool and less of a pain than getting four other straight up reissues.
                                Last edited by Harbingerboy; Mar 7, '13, 2:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎