Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

She-Ra and Swiftwind are on the Collector box art.

Is The MOTU Origins Cartoon Collection The Collector Packaging Hinting At Upcoming She-Ra, Swift Wind And Hordak?!? (toynewsi.com)

Does it mean anything? Who knows. Toy Habits has previously posted a rumor of a cartoon She-Ra comic con exclusive. But it's not the first time POP characters have been teased and then not be released.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I saw Imp on one side of the box too.
      sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

The one thing I noticed, that I don't think has really been mentioned yet, is the Filmation style whiskered Battlecat.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Ordered a few on BBTS today.

Any sighting of Vypor? I didn't see him on BBTS, EE, or Amazon.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne

Any sighting of Vypor? I didn't see him on BBTS, EE, or Amazon.
            Not up for pre-order yet. Same with Clawful and Spikor.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Aha, OK--thanks.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• KingKickass1983
                Career Member
                • Jan 19, 2019

Originally posted by jacoblb
                Appreciate the mention of Sy-Clone going on sale. I would have missed it because the message wouldn't have gotten back to me. I would have been really bummed had I missed that figure. Just missing Duplico and Kol-Darr to complete my Origins collection.
                Oh bro, I dunno WHAT mattel was thinking when they made Duplico an exclusive to Walmart....every other Sun-man figure was relatively easy to come by before him, even the Target 3 packs.... the only reason I was lucky enough to snag a Duplico pre-order was because I follow Pixel Dan on twitter! He's the only one I'm after now. I've abandoned the Origins line otherwise, and sold off most of my figures, just didn't want to deal with the nonsense anymore..

Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎