Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mattel to make movie likeness Ghostbusters toys!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by huedell
    you're saying they are just VERY detailed beautifully painted 12 inchers
    AND clothed ones.(?) That's cool...as they look great (regardless of the intimidating large scale size).
    Yeah, the painted 12 inch ones are just "two ups" or twice the size prototypes of the 6 inch figures, like the grey Egon and Slimer. The only 12 inch figures released with be the GB dolls with fabric clothing.

And the Real Ghostbusters have yet to be unveiled(?)
    Yep and I'm pretty sure the are supposed to show more stuff tomorrow during Mattel's conference.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

Holy ****! I want that Slimer!
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

The "additional" additional clarification was helpful (again!) Werewolf!
        Awesome!
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎