X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RonnyG
    Career Member
    • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by VintageJoe70
    For those that watched the show, anyone know why she got the Pepper nickname?
    I have some of the DVD season sets, so I watched the show, but I don't know how she got her nickname.

This is from wikipedia:

Character's name
    Although Dickinson's character was called Pepper, sources differ as to the legal given name of the character. Most sources give the character's legal name as Suzanne. Others give it as Leanne[1] or Lee Ann (the latter name is mentioned by Crowley in the second-season episode "The Chasers" and by Pepper herself in the first-season episodes "Fish" and "The Stalking of Joey Marr"). The Police Story episode entitled "The Gamble", which serves as a pilot for Police Woman, gives Dickinson's character's name as "Lisa Beaumont", although her character in "The Gamble" is a new officer, whereas on "Police Woman" she is a seasoned detective sergent. On the Season 1 DVD release of Police Woman, Dickinson states that the producers and she decided not to go with the name Lisa Beaumont when the series first went into production, and came up with the name Pepper.

Comment

• VintageJoe70
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 12, 2016

Originally posted by RonnyG
      I have some of the DVD season sets, so I watched the show, but I don't know how she got her nickname.

This is from wikipedia:

Character's name
      Although Dickinson's character was called Pepper, sources differ as to the legal given name of the character. Most sources give the character's legal name as Suzanne. Others give it as Leanne[1] or Lee Ann (the latter name is mentioned by Crowley in the second-season episode "The Chasers" and by Pepper herself in the first-season episodes "Fish" and "The Stalking of Joey Marr"). The Police Story episode entitled "The Gamble", which serves as a pilot for Police Woman, gives Dickinson's character's name as "Lisa Beaumont", although her character in "The Gamble" is a new officer, whereas on "Police Woman" she is a seasoned detective sergent. On the Season 1 DVD release of Police Woman, Dickinson states that the producers and she decided not to go with the name Lisa Beaumont when the series first went into production, and came up with the name Pepper.
      Cool, thanks Ronny
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

• publiusr
        Museum Super Collector
        • Aug 23, 2015

I saw her get in an elevator with Michael Caine once…it didn’t end well.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎