• Mego Milk
    replied
    its official.
    I can't make it this year.
    gonna miss all my mego peeps.

Leave a comment:

• NewForce
    replied
    my son and I went in 2010, missed this past year, but he seems to want to go again this year, so we'll see if it works out

Leave a comment:

• durgos
    replied
    Thanks. I've been a little busy lately and didn't want to wait to late to get my room reservation.

Leave a comment:

• EMCE Hammer
    replied
    I wish I could say that never happened.

Leave a comment:

• samurainoir
    replied
    Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
    You'd know better than I, but I thought that they're called 'Roof-ehs' in Canada?
    The real tragedy here is that I can't bring my medicinal grade stash of 'Goof-ehs' across the border smuggled in cans of Molsons, otherwise you'd be waking up dressed as Elmer Fudd in viking gear.

Leave a comment:

• EMCE Hammer
    replied
    You'd know better than I, but I thought that they're called 'Roof-ehs' in Canada?

Leave a comment:

• samurainoir
    replied
    There is a really simple solution to this involving a bugs bunny-in-drag-outfit, a case of beer and some roofies. The bugs bunny outfit is completely unnecessary of course, but I'd kind of want to insist on it.

Leave a comment:

• megoapesnut
    replied
    Originally posted by palitoy
    My daughter's dance school is threatening to have the recital on Saturday this year. If that's the case, this will be the first meet i miss.
    Two years ago I was all set to attend, even had car pooling set up with Joe Spaminato. Then I find out that my son's high school graduation was that Friday night. Needless to say, the wife wasn't gunna let me out of that so I had to cancel. Then last year, I am actually at the hotel on Thursday and dinner at Hoss's Thursday evening. Most of you know what happened Friday morning, so another meet missed. I am hoping third time is the charm this year, but it will be disappointing if Brian isn't there.

Leave a comment:

• pmwasson
    replied
    Woohoo - finally bought some plane tickets!

Leave a comment:

• livnxxxl
    replied
    Originally posted by megocrazy
    There is a wonderful hospital in Wheeling West Virginia that specializes in that particular illness.
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• ScottA
    replied
    ^ Registration is not up yet. We will let everyone know when Steve and Chris are ready. Don't worry, you won't miss it.

Leave a comment:

• durgos
    replied
    Hey everyone...not to be stupid, but where do I go to register?

Leave a comment:

• megocrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by livnxxxl
    Is it just me or does anyone else here notice a very early stage of some form of rather rare unexplained illness that Brian is coming down with right before the recital?
    There is a wonderful hospital in Wheeling West Virginia that specializes in that particular illness.

Leave a comment:

• livnxxxl
    replied
    Originally posted by palitoy
    My daughter's dance school is threatening to have the recital on Saturday this year. If that's the case, this will be the first meet i miss.
    Is it just me or does anyone else here notice a very early stage of some form of rather rare unexplained illness that Brian is coming down with right before the recital?

Leave a comment:

• TheBigToyAuction.com
    replied
    Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
    Chris Johnson and I are starting to put things together now. I expect that we'll have something to say very soon about the 'To Undo or not to Undo' dilemma. We also need to start warning Hoss' from now on considering our ever-growing numbers. It was no big deal to just show-up with 7 people, but now that we are pushing well over 20 on Thursday evening they need to be able to plan to have the instant pudding ready.
    ooooooooh! Instant Pudding!

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎