Mego Meet 2012

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WannabeMego
    replied
    I'm a day behind schedule...but still not late.

I will be leaving early Friday morning with Berto, Doc, and +1 ...my goal is to get there between 2-3 PM so I can grab me some shut-eye before the Pizza arrives.

Though it would have been nice to get there Thursday...Life got in the way this year, but not so much that it prevented us from coming at all.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Stay Well Folks.

Leave a comment:

• megojim
    replied
    i'm doing the final this' and thats . . . . phone, ipod & ipad charging . . . . going through the checklist etc. . . . . wow it's finally here!!! see you tomorrow chuck . . . we're having some weather tonight and tomorrow hope I don't get delayed!!!

Leave a comment:

• noelani72
    replied

yea yea I know.

whelp gonna go try and get some sleep.
    Heading out bright and early tomorrow!!
    See yaa

Leave a comment:

• Toy Talk
    replied
    Originally posted by noelani72
    thanks Shane! Calibos was a great experience and the final product exceeded my expectations.

I was planning to bring Red Skull - but discovered I had no more makeup this evening...and the local store to match it is closed.
    No room in the car for Iron Man.
    I guess peeps will just have to see "me" this year hahaha
    What! The real Chad and only the real Chad! Are we ready for such crazyness!

Leave a comment:

• VintageMike
    replied
    Hitting the hay in about an hour and will be leaving around 7 am tomorrow. See you guys tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• noelani72
    replied
    thanks Shane! Calibos was a great experience and the final product exceeded my expectations.

I was planning to bring Red Skull - but discovered I had no more makeup this evening...and the local store to match it is closed.
    No room in the car for Iron Man.
    I guess peeps will just have to see "me" this year hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Toy Talk
    replied
    Originally posted by noelani72
    good to see ya Shane!
    Right back at'ya pal! It's been a while. I trust all is well in your world. Speaking of... what incredibly realistic outfit are you bringing this year? The Red Skull was pretty cool last year.

On another note, your custom this year is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• noelani72
    replied
    good to see ya Shane!

Leave a comment:

• Toy Talk
    replied
    Safe traveling everyone. I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday. Friday night I am taking my boys to see a Gladiators game in Cleveland or I would be there early.

Leave a comment:

• noelani72
    replied
    be safe bro.

Leave a comment:

• megocrazy
    replied
    OK. Off to bed soon. Up at 6am and off to the airport. As much as I enjoyed the drives in with Johnny and Doc, it's tough to scoff at the whopping 1 hour and 45 minute flight. Meeting Jimmy at the airport, and driving in to Wheeling. It's Meet Time Baby!!!! See some of ya tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Toyman_Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
    Drive safe early birds!
    Thanks! We are in Indianapolis now. 5 more hours to go! Thinking of hitting Canton, OH for the HOF tomorrow.....

Leave a comment:

• VintageMike
    replied
    Originally posted by samurainoir
    Only one more sleep until Mego Meet! I's just gots me a big ol' pile o' yo Yanquee Dollahs out of Le Banque, dusted off me passport, and gathered my car-snacks.

Looking forward to seeing all my Mego Pals. Friendship is Magic.
    I thank god I have direct deposit and am getting paid Friday. I took some money out of but have to leave a decent amount in there for gas and such. My bank account is already crying and I haven't even left yet!

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    replied
    Originally posted by samurainoir
    Friendship is Magic.

Leave a comment:

• megoapesnut
    replied
    The printer just called and my cards are ready to be picked up. The Harley is at the dealer getting inspected and ready to roll. Weather still looks awesome. Life is good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎