Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steelcouch
    Career Member
    • Feb 11, 2006

Those are cool. I took the boots off of mine and had trouble with the pants riding up every time I tried to put the boots back on because of the taper cut. Wish I would have gotten a pair of those tights.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I have to say, now having seen them--wouldn't mind a minty pair of Chopper "trousers" for a custom...
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• hedrap
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 10, 2009

Always believed he was a Super Pirate dropped during R&D for a possible second wave.

Comment

• generic
          Persistent Member
          • Jun 25, 2009

Originally posted by hedrap
          Always believed he was a Super Pirate dropped during R&D for a possible second wave.
          I always thought he was masquerading as a tough thug from the streets but was really a softy who secretly wanted to learn ballet.
          Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• Tothiro
            Kitten Mittens
            • Aug 28, 2008

Thanks! I need to find mine a set of Sound Of Music tights now...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎