X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kryptosmaster
    Removed.
    • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by imp
    SEEEEERIOUSLY. Perhaps people should familiarize themselves with the Museum's CONTENT before they post.

Wait, I'm sorry. Are the MM guys failing to promote the DEEP, HIGHLY INFORMATIVE and HELPFUL (only 14 years worth of insight!) content of this site... beyond these message boards?!

Sheesh. They really suck! They are Silly!

You tell 'em, you Lazy Newbies. Tell 'em you want to be Spoon-Fed this Mego knowledge! Heaven forbid you might click INTO the site and actually read a sentence or two.

-b
    In my defense I did look and as I stated the pics aren't clear enough to see the details. That's why I asked.
    Rich

Comment

• highquality
      #1 Super Guy
      • Jun 10, 2003

I'm always glad to help, Rich.

Yes, some people are too lazy browse the Museum before they post questions, but I never mind answering them anyway.

I guess I'm an enabler.
      WorldMEGO: Where MEGOs Go! 24 Hours a Day

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

Well since he is complete stock, but not MINT, I would consider somewhere around $225 IF this guy is your friend. Sure I think you could hypothetically get more...maybe. But like I said, if the guy IS you friend, I would pick a medium value which gives you a good return on your investment, but doesn't make him feel like your asking top dollar without regard for his friendship. Market value is not a consistant, every day measure. So I would use some consideration for who he is to you as much as what you have to offer in the sell.

Comment

• highquality
          #1 Super Guy
          • Jun 10, 2003

Am I a good friend if I sold it for $250, but gave Free Shipping?

Thanks for everyone's help btw. It was tough for me to get a feel for value this time.
          WorldMEGO: Where MEGOs Go! 24 Hours a Day

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎