Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

My collection isn't bad. I'm missing the following pieces from the 8" lines:

Mission Gamma VI
    The Shark
    AJ Amphicat
    2 Munchkins
    2 Dinos
    some harder to find Dinah Mite outfits

My 12" collection needs work as I only have the heroes (minus Cap). But I'm working on it as I recently acquired a 12" Draco from the Buck Rogers line.

And in case you don't know the pic in the Toy Room Central forum is of my stuff.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Wee67
      Museum Correspondent
      • Apr 2, 2002

a smidgen of Scott's amazing collection-

It sounds like you have an incredibly rounded collection. I'd love to see more pics.
      WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• ScottA
        Original Member
        • Jun 25, 2001

Why thank you sir. I will after we move. I designed my own 19x20 toy room in the new house so I can finally have all my megos out and on display. I can't wait.

I have most of the 3 3/4" hero-related items (Mangler, Fortress, Batcave, etc), although I still need WW Exploding Tower and the Spider-Mobile. But I really need to work on carded figures from Dukes, Chips, Buck etc.

I hope no one thinks I'm showing off. I'm just kinda proud of what I've managed to collect in 20 years of doing this.

Comment

• NewForce
          Persistent Member
          • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by ScottA
          Why thank you sir. I will after we move. I designed my own 19x20 toy room in the new house so I can finally have all my megos out and on display. I can't wait.

I have most of the 3 3/4" hero-related items (Mangler, Fortress, Batcave, etc), although I still need WW Exploding Tower and the Spider-Mobile. But I really need to work on carded figures from Dukes, Chips, Buck etc.

I hope no one thinks I'm showing off. I'm just kinda proud of what I've managed to collect in 20 years of doing this.
          I would like to see some pictures!
          and maybe an invite when you get your new house done~!

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
            Stuck in a laundry shoot.
            • Oct 8, 2007

Scott, I would love to see some pics as well when you get it all put together. A 20year collection IS something to show off. Besides I find pics of other peoples collections inspiring.
            "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

Originally posted by NewForce
              I would like to see some pictures!
              and maybe an invite when you get your new house done~!
              Absolutely Rick. Anyone is invited should you find yourself in Bama.

Comment

• dumbldor
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 9, 2002

Originally posted by MegoRonin
                No offense, I meant it short for "As Far As" high end Megos not AFA figures, should have been clearer.
                No worries, no offense taken at all.

Great thread, BTW.

Scott Arendsen and Brian Heiler are two of the guys I think of when I think of 'complete' in terms of variety in Mego MIP.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎