Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Action Martin
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 30, 2007

My new favorite feature is how after I post a reply, the forum logs me out. EVERY. TIME.
    Scott

Comment

• Action Martin
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 30, 2007

My new favorite feature is how after I post a reply, the forum logs me out. EVERY. TIME.
      Scott

Comment

• JDeRouen
        Author of Small Things
        • Jun 14, 2001

Be patrient.
        --
        Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• tay666
          Career Member
          • Dec 27, 2008

Originally posted by JDeRouen
          Apologies that some thing went away, like the arcade and the gallery. If we can add them back at some point, we will. The upgrade was very necessary and long overdue, and we put it off as long as we did because we knew some things would go away. Ultimately, though, I think everyone will be much happier with the new setup.
          Sorry you are going through this. I just had to do this back in May with a forum I run. Had to go from phpBB 3.0.12 to phpBB 3.3.10. It had been 10 years since the last update on that forum.
          The worst thing was trying to find a skin that looked closest to the old default style. Took a little over a month of investigating and tweaking to get things working more-or-less like before.
          There are a few things I am not happy with here (mostly the super slow loading time), but I am patient and know it will get sorted eventually.
          Good luck.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎