The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Exclusive Sneak Peek at Wave 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PNGwynne
    replied
    Far from my favorite Monster, but I'll get one. The Chaney license opens the opportunity for a Kharis figure, which is exciting.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrekStar
    replied
    Interesting that's it's Chaney Jr. he only played the monster one time, but Ghost of Frankenstein is my personal favorite of the Franky movies, maybe it's Marty's too? But I wouldn't mind a Karloff version in a future wave.

    I wonder if Frankenstein will be the only monster release in wave 2? it would be nice if the Wolfman was released with it and we get a Chaney Jr. double feature.

    Leave a comment:


  • thunderbolt
    replied
    I thought it was going to be Bela since they have likeness rights for him. Seems like they would use it for more than just Drac.

    Leave a comment:


  • LonnieFisher
    replied
    Spoiler Below!!























    It's Lon Chaney Jr.!

    Last edited by LonnieFisher; Sep 1, '18, 4:23 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • phil
    replied
    Originally posted by monitor_ep
    It would be funny is this version of Frankenstein is from Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man starring Bela Lugosi as Frankenstein's monster.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23722[/ATTACH]
    I'd be ok with that as long as I could find one.

    Leave a comment:


  • monitor_ep
    replied
    What if its not Boris?

    It would be funny is this version of Frankenstein is from Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man starring Bela Lugosi as Frankenstein's monster.

    Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man.jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • pmwasson
    replied
    Originally posted by ODBJBG
    Looks like it's an all green suit, but I dig the green body the most. Not painted, but molded. Woot!
    Yeah, I love different colored bodies. I'll have to stock up on Frankies.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    I'd love to see a properly painted AHI Monster head on a new MEGO body and costume, but Lon Jr. is fine, too, and I'm eagerly awaiting it. I have a soft spot for the AHI - it was my first real Universal monster action figure. And such a great head sculpt. Prior to that it was GI Joe's with green modeling clay-sculpted heads, done over the original heads.

    Leave a comment:


  • Remco Monster
    replied
    Psyched for this and can’t wait to see more photos. Looking forward to seeing the Wolf Man even more!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mego Newbie14
    replied
    That's a must get. October can't get here soon enough.

    Leave a comment:


  • ODBJBG
    replied
    Looks like it's an all green suit, but I dig the green body the most. Not painted, but molded. Woot!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brown Bear
    replied
    Can’t wait for this. Hoping it’s different enuf from DST’s version for me to buy it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Teemu
    replied
    It's Franken-Hulk!

    Leave a comment:


  • SWCWorld
    replied
    Very excited about the Universal monsters releasing from Mego! Dracula was really nice.... By the way, the head will be Chaney, Jr.

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt_Kirk
    replied
    Waiting with baited breath... Hoping for a new sculpt of Boris. but, I would gladly take the other actors as long as it's a good sculpt.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎