• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Elaine Perna
    • Jul 31, 2011

Originally posted by wolfie
    Hi Elaine

Welcome to the forum.

There is a section for trading cards and collecting them, just look at the section headings.
    LOL. Small world. Hi Wolfie.

Comment

• mirrorman
      On Patrol
      • Jul 18, 2011

Hi Elaine , Diane , Gary and Tom ....

Pretty new here myself , so as one newbie to others ...

Comment

• Elaine Perna
        • Jul 31, 2011

Originally posted by mirrorman
        Hi Elaine , Diane , Gary and Tom ....

Pretty new here myself , so as one newbie to others ...
        Hello back.

Comment

• HardyGirl
          Mego Museum's Poster Girl
          • Apr 3, 2007

Hi! Another woman on the boards! YAY! Girl Power! Welcome Elaine.
          "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
          'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
          Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
          If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Elaine Perna
            • Jul 31, 2011

Originally posted by HardyGirl
            Hi! Another woman on the boards! YAY! Girl Power! Welcome Elaine.
            Girl Power!!

Comment

• Marty.N
              • Jun 13, 2011

Hi , I am new here. I had Superman and Captain America as a kid. Looking forward to finding great things around here.

Comment

• jimsmegos
                Mego Dork
                • Nov 9, 2008

Hello to all the Newbies! Your gonna fall in love with this joint the longer you stick around!

Comment

• davidstoybox
                  • Aug 25, 2011

Hello, my name is David and I have been collecting action figures for about 15 years and decided to start collecting Megos along with all my other numerous collections. This looks like a cool site and I can't wait to learn more.

Comment

• wraith
                    • Sep 4, 2011

Hello! I'm just getting back to my old Mego friends. I had Falcon,Conan,Hulk, Capt. Marvel,Batman,Green Goblin, Cap. America, and the Thing when I was a kid. All at different times, mostly second hand toys and sadly they have all been gone for years.
                    I have a vintage Mego Superman,Batman, and Robin that I am restoring. Also have a few of the retro guys. As of now, I'm just collecting the DC guys.This looks like a great site with a ton of info. I look forward to learning more about the toys I grew up with.
                    wraith

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 20, 2011

Hello and welcome to the boards, Wraith! It's a great place with some great folks and a place to relive a lot of great childhood memories! Enjoy your stay!!
                      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• TheDoLittle
                        Disco King Discomboblator
                        • Oct 24, 2010

Hello and wilkommen, wraith and david (can never have enough davids)... Please keep in mind everyone who registers have to give every previous member a dollar. We are anxiously awaiting your monies. 8-)
                        ---
                        David O. Little
                        -=The DoLittle 8-)=-
                        My Blog
                        Picasa Web Albums - David Little

Comment

• Grai
                          • Sep 6, 2011

Hi All
                          I am new here and this is my first post... Thought i would introduce myself.

When i was a kid me and my brother had all the Denys Fisher figures... Cyborg, Muton and Android. We had the Cyborg and all his accessaries, we had a Muton each but only had the Skeleton King suit and i had Android (my fave) and i had all his accessaries too. We also had lots of Micronaut stuff... the things i remember having as i look through ebay... memories!

Sadly... we got rid of them... we grew up and did not keep them... how i now wish that we had kept them in a box somewhere only to find them later in life.

Now i have started to collect some of the Takara figures... and i have just managed to get a Denys Fisher Android (he has a missing right chest door, broken missile pegs on his back and of course no missles! If any one has any info about getting spare part it would be a great help... Thanks)... but he is still cool... and brings back some brill memories! The good old days!

Comment

• wilbs518
                            Mego Collector
                            • Jul 25, 2009

Welcome to the museum.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ultraman
                              • Sep 13, 2011

Hello I'm new.

Hello everyone. I hope i'm doing this right. I'm new. I feel old (46), but I love collecting Megos. I feel like I'm at a sobriety meeting. LOL. I don't have many, just getting started. I use to play with them with a friend when I was a boy. We had such a great time. He had everything and I had a few figures like Batman and Shazam. I hope to learn more about them here. Looks like a very cool website and place to be.
                              I need graphic design work!

Comment

• Jshack
                                Veteran Member
                                • Aug 25, 2011

Love This Board

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jason Shackelford and I have been into Megos since I was a child. I can remember getting a Removable Cowl Batman and Robin when I was maybe 4 or 5...sadly they did not last, but many more followed, WGSH, Star Trek, POTA...They got replaced by Star Wars figures for a time and then just vanished...I think my Mom cleaned up one day. Jump ahead 30 plus years and I am 41 with 3 kids and enjoying sharing with them my childhood toys. I started collecting again a couple of months ago, mostly POTA this time around, but I did get a RC Batman and a couple of Green Arrows for good measure.

Love these forums, and all the other web other sites. Really looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Cheers,
                                Jason
                                "To suggest that we can learn anything about the simian nature from a study of man is sheer nonsense."

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎