Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NewForce
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 5, 2008

ok, little dude and I went post Xmas shopping recently and managed to obtain these new figs...
    first, from our own MegoScott (thanks!)

then, a couple of ebay purchases/wins
    only need the 2nd Cheron on 3rd ser card to complete our carded ST Aliens:

another Carded CAH checked off the list!

Comment

• Marvelmania
      A Ray of Sunshine
      • Jun 17, 2001

Poor little guy must get tired after holding up so many nice grabs! Congrats!

Comment

• NewForce
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by Tim Arnold
        Poor little guy must get tired after holding up so many nice grabs! Congrats!
        lol are you kidding me, he wants me to photo him and each individual figure we have

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Geez that's one banner package day, congrats!
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• NewForce
            Persistent Member
            • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by palitoy
            Geez that's one banner package day, congrats!
            and, to top it off, my Gators won the National Championship... a great week indeed!

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

I have never posted a new acquisition in this thread before mainly because most everything new I get goes straight into storage while we try and sell our house. However, I received something last Friday and I had to share it so I took a quick picture before they go into storage.

First up is the OMBC mint loose T-Rex. Now I just need the sailback Dino.

I give major thanks for the next 2 items to my Pal Mr. Chatlin.

Second is a loose all original mint Zorro. This is a figure I never thought I'd own becuase of it's rarity. This figure just rocks and is going to make a killer card.

Third is the Action Jackson BP Exclusive Formula Race Car. You all know how rare the regular red Race Car is so you can imagine how rare this one is. It is the only one known to exist as of right now. I am very proude to own it.

Last edited by ScottA; Jan 19, '09, 11:20 PM.
              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• sauce
                Removed
                • Jun 24, 2007

Nice stuff there, Scott! Dig it!

Comment

• rche
                  channeling Bob Wills
                  • Mar 26, 2008

awesome lizard there Scott. And a nice nab too if'n that is the one that sold on the 'bay a month or so ago. I'm a big fan of the BC line. I think the little rug rat cave boy is probably my favorite mego ever. kudos, friend.

rche

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                    MeGoing
                    • May 14, 2003

Congratulations Scott, what a tasty little bunch. That racing car came from Australia didn't it?

Comment

• ScottA
                      Original Member
                      • Jun 25, 2001

Originally posted by SlipperyLilSuckers
                      Congratulations Scott, what a tasty little bunch. That racing car came from Australia didn't it?
                      To be perfectly honest I'm not sure. I don't remember where Rob said he found it. We have BP's here in the states but who knows.

And a nice nab too if'n that is the one that sold on the 'bay a month or so ago.
                      It was indeed. Got a very good deal on it. Love me some OMBC.
                      sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• highquality
                        #1 Super Guy
                        • Jun 10, 2003

I seem to remember Rob nabbing that BP car from Australia. I was overwhelmingly impressed when he found it....then started doing hundreds of hidden searches in Australia for BP Formula One.
                        WorldMEGO: Where MEGOs Go! 24 Hours a Day

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                          MeGoing
                          • May 14, 2003

Originally posted by highquality
                          I seem to remember Rob nabbing that BP car from Australia. I was overwhelmingly impressed when he found it....then started doing hundreds of hidden searches in Australia for BP Formula One.
                          Yeah, that's right. I always keep my eyes peeled for them too. I remember them from my childhood.

Comment

• palitoy
                            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                            • Jun 16, 2001

Congrats Scott, those are incredible pieces. Somewhere I have scans of the Zorro box if you want them.

As an aside, how cool would it be to get Zorro, a race car and a T Rex as a kid? It's so wonderfully random.
                            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Brue
                              User without title
                              • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by ScottA
                              I have never posted a new acquisition in this thread before mainly because most everything new I get goes straight into storage while we try and sell our house. However, I received something last Friday and I had to share it so I took a quick picture before they go into storage.

First up is the OMBC mint loose T-Rex. Now I just need the sailback Dino.

I give major thanks for the next 2 items to my Pal Mr. Chatlin.

Second is a loose all original mint Zorro. This is a figure I never thought I'd own becuase of it's rarity. This figure just rocks and is going to make a killer card.

Third is the Action Jackson BP Exclusive Formula Race Car. You all know how rare the regular red Race Car is so you can imagine how rare this one is. It is the only one known to exist as of right now. I am very proude to own it.

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/files/8/9/DSC02402.JPG

All very cool stuff

I remember how excited i was when Rob first posted this car. It came on the heels of some other great mego discoveries so it didn't really get it's due. I think this is a truly great piece.

Comment

• megocrazy
                                Museum Trouble Maker
                                • Feb 18, 2007

We really need to see those up close in June Scott. That BP car is wayyyy awesome. I really need to see it up close. I didn't know there was an F1 exclusive.
                                It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎