Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Action Martin
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 30, 2007

Just yesterday I got an RC Batman, T-2 Spider-Man, T-1 Soldier Apes (one clothed, one naked), and a brown Cornelius. All in beautiful shape and condition.
    Scott

Comment

• highquality
      #1 Super Guy
      • Jun 10, 2003

Great score, T. That's definitely a tough one to find. Congratulations sweetie.
      WorldMEGO: Where MEGOs Go! 24 Hours a Day

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

Wow great find Theressa, I searched for ages for one.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by theressa
          My latest and greatest pick up! Said next one that came up, I was gonna try for it

Anyone have a copy of the instructions? I'm sure they're different than our version
          wow that's sweet
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• jessica
            fortune favors the bold
            • Nov 5, 2007

Neat! That's how the POTA boulders look....I guess that's what rolled out of Palitoy's bag at the gym....
            Those who look outside dream. Those who look within awake.
            Samples of my work are found here: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

To do list:
            1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance
            1:9 scale ape's new suit for Cornelius;

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

Nice pick-up Theressa.

If Mr. C. Flatt ever sends it to me I will have something very cool for my little collection.
              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• starsky
                veteran member
                • Aug 26, 2007

i regretably didnt make it to megomeet but i did spy this on the photos taken from the event and just had to have it!! austin's custom 1967 animated spiderman figure! what a beauty! thanks austin.

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by starsky
                  i regretably didnt make it to megomeet but i did spy this on the photos taken from the event and just had to have it!! austin's custom 1967 animated spiderman figure! what a beauty! thanks austin.

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/file...1/67spidey.JPG
                  I almost went home with that guy, he was pretty durn sweet. Glad you got him.
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Brue
                    User without title
                    • Sep 29, 2005

So I have been piecing together a RC batman - most pieces came to me in separate lots.

It is all correct - just not minty.

original mego head
                    T1 body - head has T1 head plug,
                    stirrup suit / nylon shorts - needed cleaning(stirrups good but you can see I stitched up the shorts to try to salvage the suit)
                    original emblem acquired loose and stuck on the scrapbooking double sided tape - tried to clean as best I could
                    skinny boots
                    belt needed a lot of cleaning
                    As you can see I still need one glove. (I have gobs of repro ones but RC said he wouldn't be caught dead in it.
                    cape cleaned
                    Cowl has a tear that is covered by the cape

the other 2 bats are:

my original childhood figure -as is - no changes made to him since 1990

T2 batman minty with cheap repro emblem
                    Last edited by Brue; Jun 20, '08, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Brue
                      User without title
                      • Sep 29, 2005

My other pieced together aquisition is this set of partly original AEs

All mego T1 bodies, all have the correct real mego shoes

Dick is wearing real mego clothes (Ritchies) - has a real repainted mego Robin head (I will repaint this, it came out bad)

Pete has real mego clothes in the same style as the real AE (shirt from S&H, pants from AJ) - has real repaited mego SHAZAM head (I will get a head with a T1 neck plug and paint it more accurately) - camera is a Toy Biz camera that looks better than the one that didn't come with this figure.

Clark has Doc Mego clothes, hat and glasses - has a real mego superman head.

Bruce has on doc mego clothes - has a soft head with no neck markings - It looks real on the outside but has a CTVT type neck plug. I may switch this head with my RC Bats - not sure who deserves the better head.

Not the real thing and it takes time to piece them together but the advantage: Total cost of my AEs - probably about $50
                      Last edited by Brue; Jun 20, '08, 1:12 PM.

Comment

• NewForce
                        Persistent Member
                        • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by Brue
                        My other pieced together aquisition is this set of partly original AEs

All mego T1 bodies, all have the correct real mego shoes

Dick is wearing real mego clothes (Ritchies) - has a real repainted mego Robin head (I will repaint this, it came out bad)

Pete has real mego clothes in the same style as the real AE (shirt from S&H, pants from AJ) - has real repaited mego SHAZAM head (I will get a head with a T1 neck plug and paint it more accurately) - camera is a Toy Biz camera that looks better than the one that didn't come with this figure.

Clark has Doc Mego clothes, hat and glasses - has a real mego superman head.

Bruce has on doc mego clothes - has a soft head with no neck markings - It looks real on the outside but has a CTVT type neck plug. I may switch this head with my RC Bats - not sure who deserves the better head.

Not the real thing and it takes time to piece them together but the advantage: Total cost of my AEs - probably about $50
                        well done!

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                          Removed.
                          • Jun 14, 2008

I just won a POTA treehouse on ebay yesterday to replace the one I had as a child.
                          Posted a thread in the for sale forum as it is missing a couple parts. Please please please I hope someone has these parts I need or I have a three-legged treehouse!! lol
                          -rich

Comment

• Surfsup
                            Silver Chrome Dome
                            • Dec 2, 2005

I finally got this bad boy in the post today, he's a beauty!

Comment

• Marvelmania
                              A Ray of Sunshine
                              • Jun 17, 2001

WOW Bill, just WOW! That's a beauty!

Comment

• Sowth
                                Career Member
                                • Mar 14, 2006

Bill that is a stunner, you must have been wrapped to see him arrive in such great shape

How many of those are known to exist? Just a super-toughie.

Will
                                Toltoys Kid Vintage Australian Toys and Ice Creams

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎