The TrekMovie site has the following info:

Major Star Trek Sequel Spoilers | TrekMovie.com
    This was one of the links I read myself
    "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

• Bruce Banner
      HULK SMASH!
      • Apr 3, 2010

Interestingly, Simon Pegg has said that the character Cumberbatch plays is defintely not Khan.

How Simon Pegg became a big fish - Telegraph

This time, Pegg isn’t the only Brit in the world of Starfleet. Benedict Cumberbatch has been cast as a villain. Pegg is full of praise for Cumberbatch’s baddy, whom he describes as “not just another disgruntled alien. It’s a really interesting… sort of… thing,” he squirms. “Obviously I can’t talk about it.” Given internet rumours that Cumberbatch has been cast as Kirk and Spock nemesis Khan, will this be a very different “wrath of Khan” from the 1982 film of the same name? “It’s not Khan,” replies Pegg, annoyed. “That’s a myth. Everyone’s saying it is, but it’s not.”

Is that misinformation from the famously secretive Abrams camp? “No, I think people just want to have a scoop. It annoys me – it’s beyond the point to just ferret around for spoilers all the time to try to be the first to break them,” says Pegg, a fanboy’s fanboy who wrote an autobiography called Nerd Do Well and who seems to have forgotten that part of the thrill of being a comic book/film/sci-fi fan is about getting as many details as possible in advance. “It just spoils the film,” he complains. “It masquerades as interest in the movie but really it’s just nosiness and impatience. You just want to say, ‘Oh f--- off! Wait for the film!’”
      Last edited by Bruce Banner; May 31, '12, 5:10 AM.
      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

Well if this is true, then good. As indicated earlier, I would much rather have a Khan-less TREK than one where he is foisted upon the audience with similar expectations to ST:II...
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
          Persistent Member
          • Oct 3, 2007

If Abrams is so smart. Maybe he can explain why Klingons looked human in TOS and less so in later incarnations.
          Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
          MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• mego73
            Printed paperboard Tiger
            • Aug 1, 2003

They explained it in Enterprise

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢