Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mego73
    Printed paperboard Tiger
    • Aug 1, 2003

Watched last night's episode. This may be a spoiler but will have no context if you haven't seen the episode. Spoiler space:

It looks like the burning house at the end of the episode is the Bewitched house facade.

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• miguet
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 11, 2007

I like the show and Summer Glau is awesome. Last night's episode did seem to drag a bit.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
        valar morghulis
        • Mar 8, 2005

I had last nite's ep on in the background.. wasn't paying close attn. But the stuff with the Termy exo-skel trying to grow a new body seemed pretty cool. The actress playing Sarah is a pretty woman, but she annoys me for some reason.

Comment

• kingdom warrior
          OH JES!!
          • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by Histrionic Spock
          I had last nite's ep on in the background.. wasn't paying close attn. But the stuff with the Termy exo-skel trying to grow a new body seemed pretty cool. The actress playing Sarah is a pretty woman, but she annoys me for some reason.
          That's Leana Headey who played Queen Gorgo in 300...I think she's done a fine job so far and i'm sure she'll fall into the part well as time goes by..well if the show lasts....

Comment

• fallensaviour
            Talkative Member
            • Aug 28, 2006

So far Not so bad in my opinion.Summer Glau is awesome.
            “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• ctc
              Fear the monkeybat!
              • Aug 16, 2001

>The actress playing Sarah is a pretty woman, but she annoys me for some reason.

She comes across as REALLY self-righteous. The narrative speeches don't help. (Same problem I had with her in the movies.)

Don C.

Comment

• David Lee
                The Fix-it-up Chappie
                • Jun 10, 2002

I dig the show... I remain highly optimistic so far... time is the only true test...

New Motto: "just do what the super hot robot chick from the future tells you to do... and everything will be fine..."

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

I'm hooked...I like the Show(and They have the Terminator music)! In the absence of "Heros", and "24"....I'm happy to have a decent Si-Fi Show to watch.
                  Last edited by The Bat; Feb 10, '08, 5:42 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Cardbuff
                    • Dec 16, 2007

I just watched my tape of Monday's episode, and I am definitely still enjoying this show. Hope it continues. Anyone know how many are done? Just wondering how the writer's strike might fit in. For now, it seems to me new episodes of other shows are dwindling, could give Terminator a boost if they have enough ready.

Comment

• garagesale
                      Dept. of Mego Studies
                      • Aug 8, 2006

I just watched 3 episodes online. It's a great show! I'm going to continue with it until it burns itself into the ground... which I can see happening.

I know I was very excited about The 4400 until season 4.

More of these shows should be like Lost, and just decide, "OK, we'll do [x-number] of episodes/seasons and come to a conclusion."

JamesD

http://www.libarts.uco.edu/english/adjunct/dolph/

THANKS!

Comment

• huedell
                        Museum Ball Eater
                        • Dec 31, 2003

I haven't seen the show---but I know its really good

My brother says its really good and I trust him---he doesn't mess around
                        with this kinda stuff---he says its comprable in quality to the movies

I'll have to get it on DVD eventually as I'm a big T1-T3 fan
                        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

I think the Terminator girl looks kinda weird, sort of like a real life Betty Boop, humongous forehead, lol. I much prefer the actress playing Sarah Conner, Lena Headey. She played the wife of King Leonidas in the film 300. I think she's gorgeous...

Last edited by Hector; Feb 25, '08, 10:16 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
                            The DarkSide Customizer
                            • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ Agreed,.. I thinks totally hot.
                            I think I was saying something like that back on page 1 or 2.

.. Last weeks episode was fantastic ! The best ever. I hope todays episode is as great,.. however being tv, they might tone it done a bit. With no 24,.. this show is seriously the best thing on tv right now, imo. I look forward to it every week.
                            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Hector
                              el Hombre de Acero
                              • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                              & Just for the record, imo.. The Lady playing Sara in the new series is hotter than the Terminator chick.
                              Thanks for mentioning it, I found that post.

We both have great tastes.

sigpic

Comment

• kept back
                                Persistent Member
                                • Aug 2, 2002

I find Lena Heady extremely hot, as well. However after a Firefly marathon on sci-fi last monday followed by Terminator, I did have a few dreams featuring Summer Glau. Go figure
                                Of all the souls I have encountered his was the most...human.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎